Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help needed with public PU's

Mr.S

Reaction score
Don't mean to go all AFC on you, but for some odd reason, although I'm pretty confident with myself (having read the bible, and put most of the self improvement techniques to good use) and not afraid of hitting on women at all, my main problem when it comes to approaching always seems to be connected to the ppl around me. For example, i started a new term in college yesterday, (since i'm new i don't know that many ppl), but, still, i felt like picking some chicks up; that's where the problem came in. Apparently most ppl were just being totally quiet during all of the classes (and the time spent waiting to get into class---about 30 mins per class). In fact, most of them (including the hotties) were just looking at the floor and not being very talkative/friendly at all. I felt that it was my duty to start up conversations, but I didn't follow many of them, since, for some stupid reason, that meant that everyone else would be listening in to my game and that alone made me feel a bit self conscious, therefore, ruining the entire feel of it. Most of the chicks stuck to "crowd think" and felt weird talking too, or so was the vibe i got from them. Also, i didn't sense that ppl were in a very "talky" mood and didn't feel like seeming desperate or even annoying by starting up conversations with random strangers (which i would certainly like to bang)...I really hate it when situations like this take place, especially when i'm doing pick ups in stores, etc., especially when it comes to groups of ppl whom i may have to deal with later. Any ideas?

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong forum???????????:confused:

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, this is a really common experience. I used to feel this way all of the time. Sometime I still do worry about the people around me. It's something you've got to work on though. It's really important to come to these interactions with your own strong reality.

All of these people were afraid like you were and they were waiting for someone brave enough to open up the situation. Maybe they won't respond right away but they most likely will warm up if you come with a strong positive friendly vibe. Your frame has to be positive: "I'm being friendly and that's always a good thing." A good way to build momentum for this frame is to have a fun chat with strangers before you get to class, like convenience store clerks who get paid to talk to you.

Just be positive and laid back. Remember that most of those people in your class are feeling exactly like you. They're waiting for someone to show them that it's ok to talk to each other. I've busted classes like this wide open by being positive, joking a little, and talking to the hot closed off girls. Then I looked around in amazement while the whole sullen class started talking excitedly to each other. Lead these timid people by bringin the strong positive energy that sucks everyone else in.

Best wishes

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always hit it right on the nose.