Help needed. Option A, B, or C? I cant decide!!!

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of driving myself crazy thinking of which option to choose, i'm hoping i can rely on my band of brothers here to give me some logical advice. As short at possible, I met a girl outside of class, we talked and I asked for her number incase i had a question about homework (yeah right). She gave some decent convo back and I called her last night to compare answers on a quiz. Here she was very open to convo and asked questions about my finals and what not. On leaving class this morning she gave me a lil nudge on the way out and said something like "told you the answer to number one was A." So heres where im kind of stuck. I obviosuly have to call her back and set something up, but im not sure when because there is only one more week until school is out and she should be going back home in another state right after this. Fact is i don't even know if she has a boyfriend, i'm thinkin not, plus with it being finals time that week, who knows what her schedule is like. So i've thought about it and here are my options..

A.) Call her after our final next week and ask how she thinks she did on it, ask her out with the possibility of her having to go home or having finals the remaining 3 or 4 days left of school.

B.)Call her maybe a week or the first week when school gets back, ask what she got in the class, set something up after. the only thing here is loss of interest maybe after a 3 week haitus

C.)Call her up later today or tomarrow and ask to meet up so i can copy some notes that i quote unquote "missed" that day, say we should then study for the final after that together. the problem with this is the final is one the class does together, so no real studying together is'nt much needed, and with vacation running close, is there time for a date and if there is, i have three weeks to keep things fresh between us during her being away.

I'd love to hear your thoughts if you were me on this, even if you just have time to put A, B, C would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the problems here is that when you got her number, it wasn't (in her mind) for the reason of socialize or getting to know you better. Unless she saw it that way and is playing along. There is going to have to be some point where the conversation is going to have to transition from being 'school work' to personal. Study with her for the final. Get to know about who she is, what she is about. If she's not interested she'll let you know with her actions and by sliding into the conversation a "my boyfriend and I went there yesterday..."

If you're getting signals that she's into you then you can say something like "What do you say we go out for something to eat, I think we've earned a break from all of this studying". Have fun.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with either or A or C. "C" sounds like the AFC approach though as your ****ing around the issue. "A" might be better as your making sure that she goes off and has you fresh on her mind but wont be able to do anything till she gets back. Its a tuffy, good luck :cool:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This is like Nerd Dating tactics LOL.

Dont worry if she has a boyfriend or not, that point is irrelevant.

You seem to have dug yourself a hole with all this studying, ESPECIALLY if thats all you guys have been doing and you havent applied proper DJ techniques like Kino etc.

The time may have already past however there is always hope left. I suggest you call her today and say you need some notes. When your with her dont even bother with the notes because you dont really need them anyway. When she asks which notes you need reply by saying "You know what, forget the notes how about we go <insert fun exciting thing to do here>"

Take her for Ice Cream or ask her if she has ever had her bananas split and when she gives a wierd look and says "What?!" say "Do you wanna go eat a banana split?" haha that sh1t would be funny.

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have made it sound more complicated then it really is. We've never studied together, just compared answers on a test. But it seemed like there was moderate interest level. Right now im thinkin "C" also, but more suggestions would be helpful.

salthepal

Don Juan
Reaction score
you wanna do the girl .. go ahead and do it !!!!

STOP THINKING SO MUCH AND START ACTING ...

WHO CARES IF SHE HAS A BF ?? IF SHE DOES AND SHE"S SERIOUS ABOUT HIM SHE"LL LET YOU KNOW IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS !!!!!

one guy says "it's better to hear the hoe say no, than to never know"

so grab your balls and go out with her, have fun and let her have fun and she'll come to your arms if you get her interested enough !!!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
One of the problems here is that when you got her number, it wasn't (in her mind) for the reason of socialize or getting to know you better. Unless she saw it that way and is playing along. There is going to have to be some point where the conversation is going to have to transition from being 'school work' to personal. Study with her for the final. Get to know about who she is, what she is about. If she's not interested she'll let you know with her actions and by sliding into the conversation a "my boyfriend and I went there yesterday..."

If you're getting signals that she's into you then you can say something like "What do you say we go out for something to eat, I think we've earned a break from all of this studying". Have fun.
Yeah, listen to Blitz. When you get a girl's number under "non-social" circumstances you can "abuse" the number by asking them out. Maybe its better that next time you see her you start a convo and say "we should hang out sometime." She will then say something like: "sure, you got my number"- NOW you can use the number to call her. Now, call her before break is over if the break is long. Besides, odds are she doesn't go home for the entire break, she wants some time to herself so just relax and set something up.

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty good points made by all of you. looks like i should just call now before i lose my one shot,if its still even there

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with Blitz!!! You NEVER EVER EVER # close a HB without your intentions being CRYSTAL CLEAR to her!!! You don't want a fukin' study buddy!!! Getting her # under false pretenses shows her that your not confident in your DJ skills. Because a true DJ would seduce her, then # close her and go from there. You are dancing around your true intentions and if she didn't see that, you'll make things very akward for both of you.

But WHO GIVES A ****!! She's leaving in a few weeks so, call her up and suggest a get together, if she agrees your golden, ifs she declines your done and you can stop analyzing this to death!!!

PIMP