Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help needed from true DJ's

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see that youve wised up.. When you have this type of girl, first you have to decide if you want a LTR or to DJ her. Being a DJ is about multiple girls. Some people in this thread are saying "oneitis!" while giving LTR advice, that's a contradiction.

If you want an LTR from this type of girl, you will never get one. You can DJ her to string her along for sex, or etc. But it's alot of trouble to constantly "be a challenge" to a flake. I'm sorry all of you, but if you have to play cat and mouse KID games 24/7 to keep a woman, (BAC 24/7) then she isnt worth $hit, and your not a DJ.

"being a challenge" is a DJ trait/technique, but only when used in small amounts. Anything more, your already have oneitis, and are fighting an uphill battle using BAC to counter it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RabidDog
I'm sorry all of you, but if you have to play cat and mouse KID games 24/7 to keep a woman, (BAC 24/7) then she isnt worth $hit, and your not a DJ.
damn right yall.

f3cking b#llsh*tt*ng @ss kid games f$cking k*ll you!

dammit.

chase123

Reaction score
making it

Well, doing a lot better, haven't seen nor heard from her and I definitely haven't called, wanted to but didn't. Accidentally heard a lot of info, it was volunteered, but knowing made me feel better.....it wasn't her ex but she's been with him, it's a new guy from her office on the west side. LOL, it just floored me but whatever, at least i know.

A bunch of my friends went partying and had a good time, but the entire time her friends were calling me and wanting me to meet up, and asking if i'd heard from her. I just played it off, like no, sure haven't, but we're all out having fun. I knew that they knew what was up and what was happening, but they were trying to see what I knew. I finally just quit picking up the phone, just taking it one day at a time. Went to a few clubs and got back in the game, it was still on my mind a bit but forcing me to go forward. Just gotta get ready for when i see her at class to show no emotion, just stay away from her. You guys've definitely helped, I wasn't seeing things clearly and wanted to call her and talk her outta what shwe was doing, but i know that would be mistake all the way around. going to next her and work through this.......... if she calls i just won't be there.

Reaction score
She is a typical hor and she 'played' you! Don't take the disrespect!! Just be her pimp - sounds like you are getting emotionally involved with a hor - this is a no-no!!!!