"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Help needed! Ask or not? And why?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
Should you always ask for her number in the first interaction or can you ask it on the 2nd time.

Context:

i just had a conversation with this beauitful Hungarian girl she was with her friend, a little bit of teasing and all, they suddenly wanted to leave because of class. I said bye and all, then when they left they waved again at me.

I feel a little trashy because i didn’t ask for the number? Should i ask her next time i see her?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
1st interaction. Dont overthink. End the interaction with "You seem like a cool girl. Would you like to hang out sometime?". Keep it simple.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
Obviously, asking for her number as soon as it can be done in a natural way is the best course of action. But I don't know why you wouldn't ask next time you see her. What do you have to lose? If she gives some excuse like "I have a boyfriend" etc., who cares? Just move on and go after some other women.

Make the interaction where you ask an organic one of course. If you are at a university which is what I believe given your reference to class, make it stress free and ask her to accompany you somewhere on campus right after class to buy some time to talk a bit. Very easy to do and then you can grab the number at the end of that interaction to take her out somewhere later on a date.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,861
At a high point after rapport has been established. Doesn't have to be on a particular meeting #
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
Obviously, asking for her number as soon as it can be done in a natural way is the best course of action. But I don't know why you wouldn't ask next time you see her. What do you have to lose? If she gives some excuse like "I have a boyfriend" etc., who cares? Just move on and go after some other women.

Make the interaction where you ask an organic one of course. If you are at a university which is what I believe given your reference to class, make it stress free and ask her to accompany you somewhere on campus right after class to buy some time to talk a bit. Very easy to do and then you can grab the number at the end of that interaction to take her out somewhere later on a date.
Really like the approach of organic stuff, i will do it, idgaf if she tells me that tbh
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,861
Shouldn’t you be efficient and try to close from first interaction?
No, you should take an efficient approach and close at the best opportunity. If it doesn't present itself at the first opportunity, chill out and pursue other girls.

If I were you I'd focus on the process - building rapport and recognizing windows of opportunity. Ideally you want to limit needless rejection when you're learning. People say to be stoic, etc but you need to build confidence and experience before you can achieve true stoicism with women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
I
No, you should take an efficient approach and close at the best opportunity. If it doesn't present itself at the first opportunity, chill out and pursue other girls.
I see i never thought of it that way tbh, usually i try to close ASAP and 99% of the time on first interaction, otherwise what’s the whole point of the interaction.
 
Top