Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help! Need to turn this around.

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
In life there are winners and losers. Right now, I've got everything going for me, I'm a winner. I work out, I've got a rewarding job, great family who look up to me as the man of the house, a group of close friends and ambitions of becoming a doctor. But I just don't have the same enthusiasm for life anymore.

I've gotten stuck in a rut of oneitis this past month. I've met a girl who gives me plenty of IOI's. So I arranged to meet up with her but she cancelled last minute- twice. She has wasted a great opportunity, and worst of all showed disrespect by wasting my time. She did counter offer by inviting her and a mutual male friend over to my house, I declined.

Haven't made a connection with a female in a long time, going on six months since I last had some fun with a girl and I'm just wondering if you have any advice on how I can turn this around.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lugsy211 said:
In life there are winners and losers. Right now, I've got everything going for me, I'm a winner. I work out, I've got a rewarding job, great family who look up to me as the man of the house, a group of close friends and ambitions of becoming a doctor. But I just don't have the same enthusiasm for life anymore.

I've gotten stuck in a rut of oneitis this past month. I've met a girl who gives me plenty of IOI's. So I arranged to meet up with her but she cancelled last minute- twice. She has wasted a great opportunity, and worst of all showed disrespect by wasting my time. She did counter offer by inviting her and a mutual male friend over to my house, I declined.

Haven't made a connection with a female in a long time, going on six months since I last had some fun with a girl and I'm just wondering if you have any advice on how I can turn this around.
Pal your 19! you have all the time in the world to pick up plenty of women. Dont worry about this 1 girl. Keep it moving. Get out with some friends, if you have a good job then u must be doing ok financially, so get out and have fun, relax. the women will come.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You claim U got it all YET you put so much value into being with a woman...............dude they are everywhere. Last minute resistance BUSTING tricks would have solved you dilema.

U opened well (I assume), your middle game was okay( I guess) it's your end game that needs some work........................so next her and meet some chicks.....yes its that easy.

Tone down the I got it all boasting and concentrate on being more of a playa, for the life of EVERY PUA WANNABE ON HERE...............STOP MAKING DATES.

Good move declining the I will come over but I am brining a guy friend..........U need to transition out of the friend mode and get into the with benefits mode.