"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Help Need Best Opinion Form The Masters

mazda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Okay there is this girl to make a long story shory I finally got to talk with her it's beena while but my guts tell me that she is attracted to me so finally I was able to talk to her tell me what you guys think oh by the way this are email(scenario she got into an accident with her friend i was driving by i saw the incident)

me: what happened to you guys(lol) you guys okay
her:eek:h my friend crash into me we are fine thanks mazda(of course mazda is not my name)
me:you know what you should sue her every penny that she got I know a good lawyer(of course by this time it is all or fun)
her:thats okay mazda I can represent my self she is going down thanks mazda
me:eek:kay well let me know if you need a witness I can testify against her alright.
her:don't think you'll get a payout on this mazda
by the way what is your new schedule?(we work at the same place and we were getting new schedules)
me:what not even a penny? how bout lunch? dang girl you are cheap and why do you want to know my schedule you going to stalk me? what's your new schedule
her:Oh yeh Mazda IM STRANGELY ACTTRACTIVE TO YOU I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! I got thursday off and no you don't stalk me okay
me:Well if I was you I want to be with me too and by the way I was already stalking you(jk)
and after that she didn't respond I think I scared her well any opinion on this situation thanks fellas
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Real PUAs/DJs wouldn't be bothered to give you advice on a trivial issue such as this, they'd just say 'Don't sweat it and go game more chicks'.
The only advice you're going to get on this situation is from KJs who have no idea what they're talking about and just want to validate themselves and their so called DJ skills by handing out lots of useless advice.
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
Originally posted by wolfie
Real PUAs/DJs wouldn't be bothered to give you advice on a trivial issue such as this, they'd just say 'Don't sweat it and go game more chicks'.
The only advice you're going to get on this situation is from KJs who have no idea what they're talking about and just want to validate themselves and their so called DJ skills by handing out lots of useless advice.
Oh snap, that's some funny ****, what does KJ stand for?
 

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Twin Cities Metro, MN
Two routes you could have gone:

Did she really say "ACTTRACTIVE?" I would misinterpreted it and said "ACTTRACTIVE, I have feeling too. I don't think I can be around someone who acts they like someone"

When you brought up the stalking, that was good but you need to keep it up (and turn it up). Instead, you backed down by kidding you were the one that was stalking. Females have this detection system when you are genuine or not. She felt you wern't genuine in that moment. Instead, I would have said to her response "No need to worry about me, you're the one I am worried about." Or even bring up the ACTTRACTIVE comment here.
 

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Twin Cities Metro, MN
Originally posted by wolfie
Real PUAs/DJs wouldn't be bothered to give you advice on a trivial issue such as this, they'd just say 'Don't sweat it and go game more chicks'.
The only advice you're going to get on this situation is from KJs who have no idea what they're talking about and just want to validate themselves and their so called DJ skills by handing out lots of useless advice.
I used to be WORST person when it came to female interactions. If it weren't for giving people, I would still be stuck in that mode. I can understand the frustration and confusion in this situation and I would be happy to help shed light on a confusing issue for someone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by mazda
......and after that she didn't respond I think I scared her well any opinion on this situation thanks fellas
Her b/f /parents came into her room!
 

mazda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Your absolutely right stalluproar I should of step it up a notch I don't know what happened I just got wussy out I guess we men are so weak when it come to this kind of ****, maybe I said that because I was afraid that she really likes me and subconsciously I rejected her but anyways how should I respond to this or to her email wise or in person any advise would be appreciated thanks
 

mazda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
ACTTRACTIVE what does that mean?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't initiate contact again - she is the one who left you "hanging" without a returned response!!! Let her respond first!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Twin Cities Metro, MN
Yeah, our instinct is to say wuss out things like that towards the end. You just need to recognize wussy thoughts and mentally stop it. I would think of all the wussy comments you made, and think of what would be a better, non wussy way.

A good way to redeem your comment is if she writes to you, act or demonstrate you are busy then say something about you are a week behind schedule in stalking her, but she is right on time. Then say if your lucky, I might fill you in my schedule. This is just an idea, I would word this in your own way.

The proper spelling is ATTRACTIVE. If she says ACTTRACTIVE, take the act part and tell her I don't know if we can continue this if you are just ACTtractive to me instead of ATTRACTED to me.
 

mazda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
dang thanks a lot fellas very very helpful specially u roar thanks a bunch I'll definitely put that to mind when I'm acting wussy I'll give my self a slap in the face
 

mazda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
SHE ACTUALLY SAYS ATTRACTIVE DON'T KNOW IF IT MEANS ANYTHING

Originally posted by stalluproar
Yeah, our instinct is to say wuss out things like that towards the end. You just need to recognize wussy thoughts and mentally stop it. I would think of all the wussy comments you made, and think of what would be a better, non wussy way.

A good way to redeem your comment is if she writes to you, act or demonstrate you are busy then say something about you are a week behind schedule in stalking her, but she is right on time. Then say if your lucky, I might fill you in my schedule. This is just an idea, I would word this in your own way.

The proper spelling is ATTRACTIVE. If she says ACTTRACTIVE, take the act part and tell her I don't know if we can continue this if you are just ACTtractive to me instead of ATTRACTED to me.
 
Top