Help! Need advice by tomorrow.

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, due to circumstances, I've got myself in a pickle where one of my friends has set up for a HB that every guy I know would give his left nut for to go with him tomorrow night (We're going to palace park). The catch is, I figured he was going to wuss out and not ask her on sunday, so I didn't bother asking anybody to go with me, and she won't go unless another girl is going. So now I have roughly a few hours, and options aren't looking good (I just trimmed my phone book.) This girl *might* have a hot friend coming, who is into me. But on the chance that she doesn't, I need to find someone to go with me for my friends sake.

I was thinking of calling a HB9 that I got the number of a while ago, but the last time I called her was in February, and she said she was hanging out with her boyfriend on the day I tried to set up with her. Is there some way I could call and probe to see if she's still with that boyfriend, or should I Just call and ask?

There's an option 2 also, the only thing is I neglected to ask her age, I think she might be a freshman (I'm a junior). So, advice?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friends date to bring her friend. Then just play wingman. Wow...that was difficult.

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

I'm not *THAT* dumb. Already tried that one, my friend's date claims she can't get through to her friend.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a female friend to pretend :D

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
But...

I don't have many female friends, but the ones I do have are just friends for good reason : Great personality, quite ugly. I wouldn't want to lead them on. I'm rather low on possibilities this week, I don't go to a real school so there is exactly a 0% chance of me meeting anybody new at all-guys Bible study tonight or school tomorrow, and all other HBs in my phonebook are the type that I wouldn't take to that particular place with me, because I have other plans for a more suitable choice of venue with them. Neither of you guys has said anything about the girl who may still have the boyfriend. I'm game to call if anybody thinks it is a good idea, but I'm not gonna screw up something that could be good in the future if it is pointless.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, if this HB goin with ur friend will only go if another girl goes, chances are she doesn't like ur friend too much.

But, with that said, lets talk about HBphonegirl. U called her in feb, have u talked to her since? I mean, if not, you may as well call her and check things out... toy with her a little and say you just want her along as a friend... you are doing this cuz ur buddy's-girl's friend [wow] had to cancel. Its worth a shot, and if you play it right I'll bet you could pull it off.

However, if that doesn't work, call one of those girls who you are 'saving' [lol, I know what ya mean, but still], and take them out. Being out with another "couple" gives plenty of room for C+F and puts pressure on the girl, so its a pretty easy situation for you to progress with the girl in question.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just dont go, its not like he needs u there for support man.

on the otherhand if hes gay and he does for some reason, go up to some random suitable girl tommorrow, tell her the story, and i bet she will be glad to go along with you. Just replace shes so hot he would give his left nut for her, to he really likes her.

easy said and done, best if the girl is from one of your classes or youve had some kind of contact with her b4 but whatever.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
dude just dont go, its not like he needs u there for support man.

on the otherhand if hes gay and he does for some reason, go up to some random suitable girl tommorrow, tell her the story, and i bet she will be glad to go along with you. Just replace shes so hot he would give his left nut for her, to he really likes her.

easy said and done, best if the girl is from one of your classes or youve had some kind of contact with her b4 but whatever.
hes doing it for his friend. he said the friend's date wont go unless theres another girl.

well man, not too much you can do. if you're really up for a little challenge/excitement, you could try this:

go somewhere for about 30 min where you could find a few girls, and just approach, talk for maybe 10-15 min, then ask if they want to help your friend and have a good time (and get to be with such a great guy as well :)). if you do it right, i'm guessing there will be quite a few who find it intriguing and wont turn you down.

but that's gonna take some balls you might not have yet ;).

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
hes doing it for his friend. he said the friend's date wont go unless theres another girl.

well man, not too much you can do. if you're really up for a little challenge/excitement, you could try this:

go somewhere for about 30 min where you could find a few girls, and just approach, talk for maybe 10-15 min, then ask if they want to help your friend and have a good time (and get to be with such a great guy as well :)). if you do it right, i'm guessing there will be quite a few who find it intriguing and wont turn you down.

but that's gonna take some balls you might not have yet ;).
he didnt specify whether she wouldnt go with 2 guys without another girl, or his friend without another girl being there.

If its the latter, the friend shouldnt go at all. Atleast, I wouldnt in that scenario.

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend would go by himself

Except he doesn't drive, and a 20 minute drive is a REALLY long walk.