Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help, my penis won't fit in her. Serious question

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I've never had this problem, but I've been with mostly girls with a little weight on them and im decent sized. This new girl Ive been with is small and has a small vagina. All I've heard is do foreplay but I did do all that.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you considered penis reduction surgery?

But no, seriously, I once had a girl like this a few years back, and I too would consider myself decent sized. Tight is great, but there's a certain point where it runs right into "too much of a good thing" territory, and this girl was just that. I believe she had a condition called vaginismus? Look it up. Your girl may have the same thing?

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what I do and tell her to bite the pillow

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me you can make this work. You are both going to love it when it gets going. You have to throw out everything you know about your previous technique though. Obviously you cant pound away at this type of girl.
Yes, foreplay. There is foreplay in the mind and emotions of a girl though. You have to go slow though. Use fingers. First one, then two. Then even three but with your fingers tucked together. Then stretch them out slowly as you feel her start to open up a bit. Can even go around the the outside of the opening actually opening it up making the “hole” expand and stretch. Also get her involved. Her on one side yours on the other. Got to streach it out. I know that sounds weird or gross but if you can make it fun and relaxed and it will still feel good you can open her up a bit. Both physically and emotionally and it will happen. Make sure she believes you are enjoying "working" with her. The vagina WILL stretch. It is anatomically designed to do so. Has very little to do with body stature or size. Hers may be small but it sounds to me you are also dealing with her nerves and her frustration with her body and your incompatibility as well as some performance anxiety on her part. She probably is embarrassed and that’s not helping any. Tell her things like, “Relax, this time I just want to do this(finger her)(licking her) and watch you get off. I love your body. I appreciate how cool this is to do with you. I don’t need to have sex tonight.” Once you are getting her hot tell her to take over and not be embarrassed. Tell her to open it up for you and that you want to jerk off to it. Ask her to try to masturbate for you. Tell her “Every guy in the world wants a tight girl, this is the best.” Make her feel feminine and sexy and unique and comfortable and fun with her about it. Do all that and look up some other info about this “small challenge” and you guys will be fine. If you are of age, a little “social lubricant” never hurt either. A little wine goes a long way.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try her ass ??

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules require that posts regarding sex be in Anything Else.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
this happened with me and my ex gf, always needed lube no matter how wet she was. It was fvcking annoying. I couldn't just stick it in when I wanted, it had to be fvcking orchestrated.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loosen your fist.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubt this one is going to work out for you. Nothing kills the mood and makes sh*t awkward more than stuff like this.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give up hope. I think you can make this work.

Here's what I did in the beginning, yes lots of foreplay, then when she's all heated up, guide her on top of you.

Yes, let her climb on top. If you've got her worked up enough, she will be ready and with her on top, she can take in as much as she can at a pace she is comfortable with.

Trust me, lay back and enjoy the ride. As long as you can last though, lol.