"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Help! My new apartment stinks.

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Seriously, I've been in my new place for a few days, and the place is beginning to bother me. It is not a nasty stech like sewage or anything like that, but it is just this sort of stale smell.

I know it is not my stuff because my old place smelled fine.

Any ideas on how to cover up odors in the apartment? Any good tips?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
It's probably the carpets, curtains or furniture. Fabrics soaks up smells over time - you should get that stuff cleaned.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
insence, scented candles, febreeze, open up the windows for a day while you are at work and let the place air out. Its probably dead old lady stink that has invaded the place, and its going to be tough sh*t getting it out!
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
http://www.sharperimage.com and get yourself an ionizer or find one somewhere else. They work wonders.

*Edited in* - Guys, look into technology to help destink or "clean out" the funk in your room/hole in the wall/trash can. The amount of threads dealing with odor has increased and it shouldn't be an issue
 
Last edited:
Top