"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Help! My girl is on the RAG!

Mafia80

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Hey Guys

My girl is on the rag right now and she has been seriously grumpy lately. I must say that I really like her and its not all about the sex or anything. Last night we went out to dinner and she got pissed accusing me of looking at other girls. Now she wont even ****ing talk to me.

What the hell should I do? I dont mean to sound desparate or anything but I really dig this chick. Should I wait til her period ends to call her? I know she likes me a lot despite what happened. How should I go about this??? Thanks!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
You're 23 and have never had to go through "that time of the month" with a girl yet?

Give her a few days, she'll call back and apologize.
 

Mafia80

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Of course I have but not like this, this girl is nuts on her period. So you would recommend not calling her, waiting for her to call me?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I'd change that title. In england "on the rag" means she's a prostitute.
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
You gotta not let her grumpiness get to you.
Acknowledge it.
Sympathize with her.
Hug her.
Caress her.
Tell her that everything will be all right.
Then totally and utterly ignore it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
It will pass! She'll be her happy, sweet self in a few days. Show up with a pint of Rocky Road ice cream...she'll love you again!:D
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
...oops :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Periods happen

Hey sorry about your situation, but let me tell you , it happens. We get moody, I would just play it safe if I were you. Now I know Im horrible about being a life sucking ***** when Im bleeding from the crotch and well Im just moody. I act like I want my fiance to swoon over me all the time but the truth is its better when hes sort of cold. I hate to say it- "putting a girl in her place" may be what she needs if shes having trouble controlling her emotions. Just dont be patronizing and dont get all high and mighty, Understand and listen but dont be afraid to draw a line at all. Women like rational yet caring men.
 
Top