Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help. Meeting new chick...

TheFulcrum

Reaction score
I have a friend who's gonna introduce me to this chick next week. He says this girl is the same age as me (17), "drop-dead gorgeous", single, and Christian, which is, coincidentally, exactly what I want.

So, how should I act around this girl? My friend said he'll introduce me to her, but I gotta find a way to get her E-mail address, and/or number, and I have a very limited time (no more than a few hours) in which to do it.

How do I make a lasting impression, and make myself interesting enough that she'll remember me?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
biggest bet

your best would be to read the bible and learn from that.

Some things you can do is act ****y and funny. And do some neg-hits, which is doing a put down but not an insult. I.e if she is blonde and says something dumb, say well that was pretty blonde of you. Something like that. But don't do a neg hit on something that she can't change like race, and don't say their are fat or anything.

Why get her email... get her number its a lot better.

Break off the conversation first, and treat her like you would treat an average person. You will then appear confident. And watch your body language, by not doing movements like crossing your arms, which appears like you aren't inviting.

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score

... do not flatter her but appreciate something about her that stands out but not something anyguy would say. get her to talk about herself, listen well and keep goin. try to avoid describing your pathetic(or whatever) life, cuz you wanna leave an impression of being mysterious.... pretty much the phone getting tips, you can easily find in Bible.....

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The odd compliment well put is nothing to be ashamed of. She is obviously interested in meeting you if she is coming. Just play it cool, enjoy yourself, get in the kino and then get her number so you can arrange a date later.

Nice and easy.

TheFulcrum

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if she'll be interested in me, cause she doesn't know that I'll be introduced to her. As far as she'll know, it'll just be coincidence that I'm there when she is. So, I will obviously not act like I know about her, but I gotta seal the deal with a number within a couple hours.

Thanks for the help everyone.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheFulcrum
Well, I don't know if she'll be interested in me, cause she doesn't know that I'll be introduced to her. As far as she'll know, it'll just be coincidence that I'm there when she is. So, I will obviously not act like I know about her, but I gotta seal the deal with a number within a couple hours.

Thanks for the help everyone.
A couple of hours is plenty of time. 5 minutes is plenty of time to be honest.

Just be chilled out, interested in her, make sure to shake her hand, dont make any movements that would make you seem nervous such as twitching or scratching your arm, look into her eyes but dont stare, get her talking about herself and then after u know her a bit better (and if she's not a ***** and is good enough for you ;) ) then just say something along the lines of "you're quite a quite a nice girl, we should hang out sometime, what's your number?". DONT ask e.g. "can i have your nmber pretty please and would you like to hang out sometime?". state it and get the digits.

And finally after all this realise that you have a bit of an AFC attitude (that's not good), realise if you want to have a more successful life with women, people and your career then you need to change your attitude towards other people and the world and GET READING THE DJ BIBLE!

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15065&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

... i hope you keep religion off the topic(since you mentioned that she was Christian and all)... religion is not always so good to talk about....