“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help me with this sexy HB9 quick!!!

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Sup. I'm a 17 yr old black/hispanic, senior in high school. Since freshman year I've been viewed as the shyguy, always off to the side, reserved, real quiet and so on. I only have a very small group of friends that I talk to once in a while. I'm very different from other black kids at my skool. I listen to all kids of music not just rap, I dont try to punk other dudes, etc. I'm usually the butt of all the jokes and get teased about being not good enough and not being man enough. I don't really go out and stuff, but try to stay active by working out. When I approach a girl I freeze! I'm at a loss for words even after playing it in my head minutes before I go up to her. I get mad anxious and nervous. I never had a girlfriend nor do I have many male buddies. I'm almost at the point of truely being completely isolated and alone. I suppose my problem is not being shy itself, but not knowing what the hell to say so I stay to myself which makes me look shy/standoffish when I'm really not.

Here's a my lil issue:

There's this girl I'm DJing. I tease her, and I be real ****y around her. I dont keep the language clean. Seldom do I say nice things about her, I've even gone so far as to call her my biatch in her face and doing some kino in public(touching her ass, arm around her, etc. even with people looking). This chick is a HotBabe 8.9 so she mad fine. I knew her since 6th grade, but never talk or even approached her til NOW. She told me she's suprised of the change from quietguy to acting big, but just around her. We go to different skools and its kinda hard trying to contact her. I been trying to move from being a jerk to talking smooth to her. I think she's interested, but I think I'll lose her cuz I dunno how to move this along the right way. I got more biotches on my list but this one is the best of them.


What do yall suggest I should do to get my life back on track to becoming a true DJ and getting this chick? I'm open to any and all suggestions and feedback!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Yo, let me let you in on something.

In my school, being black is one of the biggest advantages you can have. All the black kids are the ****iest mutha fukkaz there are. Im white, and let me just tell you, your race is a blessing when it comes to women. there are girls in my school who ONLY DATE BLACK GUYS, have you ever met a girl who only dated white guys? Didnt think so.

So when you are around a hot *****, remember that. She has to earn your ****.
 

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
:D

"have you ever met a girl who only dated white guys?"

I know plenty of girls who date only white guys.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
LOL....I live in Tennessee my school has 2 black guys (me and another guy) One black girl, One asian girl and One asian guy.

I seriously need to move to florida or something haha.

(actually I was born in west palm beach FL)

You wouldn't believe how bad people look down on interacial dating here as much as they do.

Not complaining though cuz its all good.:cool:
 

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
guys stay on topic.
You need to realise that she isnt the gold but you are. Re read pook's post "Kill That Desperation" .

Stop thinknig so much about banging her and just relax aroudn her. Keep up the DJing but stop acting like she is what you need to become happy. Take some time and reread some bible posts.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Look...

The reason why you are so hesistant is because you are focusing too much on what SHE wants or needs, instead of what YOU want or need.

You should never let HER feelings get in the way, or become a deciding factor on whether you make a move or not - you should go after what YOU want WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT.

This is the same reason why a lot of us guys get nervous on cold approaches. It's because we're concerned about HER wants and needs when we should be focusing a little more on OURS. Don't worry about if she's interested or not, just go for it and you'll be fine - if she's not interested, you can just move on.
 

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
The reason you don't hear girls say they only date white guys is because if they did, she'd be seen as a racist.

It's a double standard in our society. For me, as long as they're hot I'm ok with any race.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Originally posted by Leon Phelps
Yo, let me let you in on something.

In my school, being black is one of the biggest advantages you can have. All the black kids are the ****iest mutha fukkaz there are. Im white, and let me just tell you, your race is a blessing when it comes to women. there are girls in my school who ONLY DATE BLACK GUYS, have you ever met a girl who only dated white guys? Didnt think so.

So when you are around a hot *****, remember that. She has to earn your ****.
What a f*cking idiot. Don't listen to this jewbag and be yourself man. From what you've stated on here, you haven't exactly been a DJ but have been trying to be a jerk. Even though that's normal for all starting DJs, it isn't the way to go. You're trying to act all tough and sh*t, but that's not the way to go. Drop the facade, be yourself, gain that self-confidence, stop acting like a hard ass, be a gentleman to the girl, you don't call her your *****(unless its in a playful manner) because its uncalled for. Obviously you're doing fine, but just don't evolve into a f*cking jerk because you're liable to get your teeth knocked to back of your f*cking head.
 

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
"...because it's uncalled for."

And what's also uncalled for, is using Jewbag as a hatefull derogatory term. I don't know what your religious beliefs are, DSM, but I'm very insulted.

That $hit just doesn't fly.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Originally posted by Maurizio 2.0
"...because it's uncalled for."

And what's also uncalled for, is using Jewbag as a hatefull derogatory term. I don't know what your religious beliefs are, DSM, but I'm very insulted.

That $hit just doesn't fly.
Checkmate!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Dude, don't take it so personal. I was just adding a little more color to the post. Are you saying you're embarrased of your ethnicity? Since calling you a jew, offends.

Get over it man, just because I use that word doesn't exactly mean i hate jews.

tell that fag with the stereotyping sh*t, that it's uncalled for also.
 
Top