Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me with this girl that has a boyfriend

young--j

Reaction score
ok, i know this girl we will call her janet, she is very pretty and i find out that she was telling people that she liked me but she has a boy friend. So my question is how can i take her from him? or should i just leave her alone.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW DO I ATTRACT THIS GIRL?

also = summurize sosuave.com because I am too lazy to use the search function. Here's a quick tip, search the Tips forum for a post by Assassin called something something Assassinate him, or something along those lines. That may help you.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
girl +bf+ High Il=hoe bag . Don't date her . She will do the same to you . Fukk,dump,next.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
girl +bf+ High Il=hoe bag . Don't date her . She will do the same to you . Fukk,dump,next.
Amen brother. Besides, is this the only chick that has ever shown interest in you? Why is she so damn important that you HAVE to tear her away from her AFC boyfriend just so you can get a piece? You sound like a one-itis case waiting to happen.

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
Helpful Hint

not really helping you out w/ your specific inquiry but still damn good game, one of the many ways i get at a girl is through a friend, take my boy "J" 3 times i have stolen his girl, when u go after friends girls, its easy to get to know them, then you click, then u give er the bone and leave it alone...although if you dont want to piss a ****load of people off, just dont mind this, but if ur like me and ur just out for the cooter, than its all gravy baby,

- Chris

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Was gonna say suttin but nevermind...

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, DONT TRY TO TAKE HER!!! that's probably the worst thing that you could do!! Whenever she's sad or upset, be her shoulder to cry on! She'll love it, and she'll love YOU!!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: help me with this girl that has a boyfriend

Originally posted by CuT3L1LB1onD3
hey, DONT TRY TO TAKE HER!!! that's probably the worst thing that you could do!! Whenever she's sad or upset, be her shoulder to cry on! She'll love it, and she'll love YOU!!
Yes Also Buy Her Flowers
Write Her Poems
BE HER EMOTIONAL TAMPON

uhhhh, no

But still stay away from her

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^

Yes also take her on a vacation and and take long walks on the beach

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take my boy "J" 3 times i have stolen his girl, when u go after friends girls, its easy to get to know them, then you click, then u give er the bone and leave it alone...although if you dont want to piss a ****load of people off, just dont mind this, but if ur like me and ur just out for the cooter, than its all gravy baby,
Some friend you are .. :rolleyes:

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
make her jealous, always lands the *****es,

- Chris

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PapaLongDong
not really helping you out w/ your specific inquiry but still damn good game, one of the many ways i get at a girl is through a friend, take my boy "J" 3 times i have stolen his girl, when u go after friends girls, its easy to get to know them, then you click, then u give er the bone and leave it alone...although if you dont want to piss a ****load of people off, just dont mind this, but if ur like me and ur just out for the cooter, than its all gravy baby,

- Chris

Papalongjohn, your posts seem to be trite and meaningless. Your morals personality and character disgust me. I dont know what kind of hell hole you grew up in, but its never too late to change. I know you arent happy, but i also know you want to be happy.

If you wanna make a change, IM me. That is if youre not just making everything up, but even then if you are, still IM me and i can help.

YogurtTastesGo0d

the second 0 is a zero