Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me To Put Attention Wh0re In Her Place!

SingleGuy4Ever

Reaction score
There's a girl i see a lot of but her constant attention seeking is driving me mad. She displays all the classic signs of an attention ho such as:

Constant flirting (unless someone better comes along then it's not even another word out of her)
Hint's at sex (which never happens)
Always running her friends down (most of which are a lot more attractive than she is!)
Always dumping her emotional baggage on me (because im the group "nice guy")

so how can i give her the message that i don't enjoy being someones emotional tampon. I can't avoid her because i work for her family and see her every day.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she tells you about her little problems, staight up to her face say "I'm sorry, but I have enough crap to worry about myself. I don't really care what your problems are. Change the topic, or go away." Control yourself when you do this, don't let your emotions get in the way. If she knows your angry, then she still wins. Just make sure it's clear when you say this. She'll get pissy... just shrug your shoulders and walk away.

Or play her at her own game... get her to introduce yourself to her friends. If you manage to spark something up, your actions will tell her LOUD AND CLEAR what you really think about her. Doing this with actions is always better than doing it with words.

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may not even realise she is doing it!

You need to reference these threads:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

Go to the section: "The Best New Articles"

This will answer a lot of your questions! Hope this helps!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....

Just ACT uninterested, and she will pick up on it, then when she sais " u dont seem too interested" u say, "well, yeah, i kinda have enough of my own problems to worry about", she'll get the message and she will stop it, no need to tune her, and no need to get angry.

laterz...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. Look bored when she talks to you. If she tries to play cute and innocent and pretend she's wondering why you're bored, just say what was mentioned above (about the having enough of your own stuff to worry about)

dirtymexican

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off dude... why do you care about putting her in her place...? You need to forget about it and don't give her any attention what so ever. Stop wasting your time, stop stressing about stupid people like this. We all have more important things to worry about than stress about these stupid chicks... You are at work and getting paid for working and not by giving this girl attention.

Move on kid... Become a man. Once you do, women will not disrespect you.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume that because you work with her family you don't want to be rude.

As soon as she starts whining give her logical answers to her problems. Just keep a cool head, don't get pulled into her world and hit her with logic. Try to give her the best. most logical solution to her problem in the shortest way possible. Show her how she could take responsibility for the situation and end it. Nobody who wants a shoulder to cry on wants to hear this. If she tells everyone you're a jerk tell them what you said. They might criticize you in front of her but anyone with any integrity will have to admire you for telling her what they have wanted to for so long.

One of the generic complaints women have against men is that we always try to solve problems rather then just listening and empathizing. Use it to your advantage. If someone you don't want looks for sympathy too much give them solutions.

Reaction score
Elementary - don't give the "attention hor" the attention that she seeks!!!!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres something more useful and practical...

Next time she tries to pour it on, say that you'd rather talk about something more upbeat like what you did yesterday. If she asks why or insists on giving her story anyway, say that her problems arent going to get solved if you talk about them a lot. tell her that youre interested in getting her more upbeat like yourself by talking about yourself more

Give happy stories

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
simplest solution: GET A HOBBY

ya just need an excuse to get away from her sometimes. you don't necessarily need to be mean to her, just be busy (although it is a lot of fun to tell off some stupid hot chick).

i would suggest not spending too much time with her. anyone as negative as she sounds will drag you down too. trust me, in just a week or two of not seeing her often will make you feel tons better.

SingleGuy4Ever

Reaction score
Thanks guys i don't have to worry about seeing her that often now because she's just started going out with some random bloke who just came over and started kissing her. At the time i was quite p1ssed off at this (more because maybe thats the kind of guy i wish i was, he didn't even say a word!) but at least he can deal with her sh1t from now on

P.S

To cobra joe
One thing she ain't is hot i'd give her a 6 out of 10 (on a good day) she's just knows how to use men for her own (emotional) gain.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elementary - don't give the "attention hor" the attention that she seeks!!!!

Exactly...