Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me Stay Strong!

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is in regards to a previous post...

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31627

Man I want to call my ex so bad right now. I've had the day off and due to a recent injury, I have to stay inside (out of the sun) for the next week. I've been thinking about her all day. I've tried taking my mind off of her but I am unable to do things I normally do (I sprained my wrists really bad)...... guitar, it hurts to type, play ps2, can barely polish the pole. Damn I've been left to my thoughts... which these days gravitate towards her (us). I wanted to call her so bad I decided to cancel her cell phone (which was under my name) so I wouldn't feel so tempted. Haha I'm a d1ck but I really don't care these days.

Help me out here guys.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If it hurts to play PS2, it's gonna hurt just as much to dial her number. Don't put yourself through physical pain to reach a state of emotional distress...that's a lose-lose. :)

If you can't do the things you normally do with your hands, do something else. Read a book. Take up soccer or go running or something. Just stay active.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This adds to my theory that a major cause of one-itis is a lack of a heathly social (+just general life), in your case thru injuries, funny how it gets so bad now.

Don't ring, you know exactly where that road goes.

If you still feel like doing it read some of the other recent "I'm pathetic" threads, maybe they'll knock you to your senses;) It's loser behaviour, full stop.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you and Nick Hills hence the dude with sunburn should hang out. I hear he can't be in the sun either. But whatever you do don't call and stay strong. Hell, if I can do it and former DJ just called me less than an hr. ago and I didn't pick up the phone, then surely, any of you guys on here can. I was the biggest chumpette of all but no more.

You all know how bad I had it. But thanks to you I am hanging in. No more. Listen to Quick. He or she not sure, really set me straight and you will move on and get someone better much better!

Like I say, once an egg is broke it's broke forever. Move on and be happy and have fun. Life is too short to settle.

Not that it still doesn't hurt and get bumpy. I have a long way to go but I think I have improved some. Dunno. But life is so much more and well indulge in all it's glory, not to sound queer. But when you realize that all the pain and insecurity is just a symptom not a necessity then it clicks. Happiness is all inside you not what someone else does or tries to do to you,

No matter what, no one can take your inner core from you. And sure it hurts. But think of it this way, there are 299,999,999 excluding me of course as someone else said women out there. Not sure if I got that number right but carry on and hell dude, you;re young and trust me plenty of ass to still play! Or try to play. At least you have options. So forget her and move on.

Downrock27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're going through man, my gf just broke up with me last month, we had been goin out 1 1/2 years. Its tough but it gets a little easier with each passing day. Don't call her man, just move on, calling is just going to inflict more emotional pain. Its gonna be hard for a while, but you can do it.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks tamales (and a few good dudes). You know what's funny. I am usually busy outa my head and wouldn't have the time to think of her. I'm in school, a band and I own my own business. It just my luck that getting punched by a bouncer and breaking up w/ my girl had to happen back-to-back days. I'm not complaining... shyt happens to the best of us but hell at least give me some handicapped play... haha.

And tamales... why must you exclude yourself. I'd love to mount you over my fireplace. Please tell me you're form So Cal.....

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said 299,999,999 women out there excluding Tamales.

She's a DJ and two DJ's can never date. I mean could you imagine it, they'd both be trying to be mysterious and get the other to talk about themselves;

"So what have you been doing today"

"Oh you know , the usual errands , so why did you pick this place"

Oh it reminds me of someone , so where is your favourite pizza place then?"

"Oh , somewhere..."

They'd exchange numbers and then both wait for the other to call (and then not answer and pretend to be out).

They'd go to bed and have unbelievable mind shaking bed breaking gorilla sex and ... hmm okay bad example , but afterwards they'd both have to immediately go on sosuave.com and lie about it :)

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
you didn't really pay for her cell did ya?