"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Help me put it in her butt

Don_Wrong

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Left Coast
Help!!!!!!! I am PISSED off with this dumb axxed biatch had done to me and I can't get over her!!!! So everything I read here says the best way to get over a no good biatch is to find another one. Well I found another one who is not single but I want to put it in her butt anyway so can somebody just tell me some things to do so I can seduce this other biatch so I can put it in her ass by the end of the week? I can't think straight now so I can't come up with a plan of my own.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
i will be doing that soon with my girlfriend sooner or later no doubt about that. :D
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Don_Wrong
Help!!!!!!! I am PISSED off with this dumb axxed biatch had done to me and I can't get over her!!!! So everything I read here says the best way to get over a no good biatch is to find another one. Well I found another one who is not single but I want to put it in her butt anyway so can somebody just tell me some things to do so I can seduce this other biatch so I can put it in her ass by the end of the week? I can't think straight now so I can't come up with a plan of my own.
1. Calm down. Go lift some weights or run to blow off steam
2. Read the DJ bible
3. Formulate plan, ask questions on fuzzy parts (if the bible didn't already answer them for you)
4. ACT

Hope this helps.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Have the girl sleep over, then in the morning start messing around, when she is on her stomach roll on top and insert penis. Make sure do anal play before, maybe one finger up the snatch then ass.

Hope that helps.
 

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Break out the Kentucky Jelly and bust a nut in her ars.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Break out the Anal Ease over dinner..... during dinner, ask her 'How's the chicken baby?' ...after she answers, pull out the Anal Ease, and say, 'Good, glad you like it.... now how would you like a fat d*ck in yo a$$ b*tch?!' ...see? No fuss, no muss.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm a big fan of the D0nkey Pvnch myself...takes 'em by surprise and also makes for good bragging to your "boyz" afterward.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
When you ain't sure how to do it....

..just listen to 2 Live Crew

"Move Somethin"

I've been wanting to tell you this for a while
I like your fake blue eyes and your hoey style
So let's go for a walk through the park
You can suck my d*ck in the dark
And just do what I ask; b*tch, bend over
Let me ride your backside like dogs do each other
I know that you're with it, so don't start frontin'
I don't wanna be your man; I wanna MOVE SOMETHIN'!
(Mixx cuts:
"You might as well give up the p*ssy."
"Oh no!")
Verse 2: Fresh Kid Ice
Listen up, baby, you look real pretty
Let me pull up your shirt and suck your t*tties
Yes, pretty lady, I love you so
Since the time we met, my d*ck has grown
You had other men; now it's my chance
Give me some time to take off my pants
The time has come; don't be frontin'
Just drop them draws, and let's MOVE SOMETHIN'!
(Mixx cuts:
"Now what the hell do you want??"
"I want to F*CK!")
Verse 3: Brother Marquis
Let's rent a room at a f*ck-motel
Then play this game called "Ring the Sleigh Bells"
Put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door
And ride this d*ck 'till it gets sore
Then open your legs, put 'em in the butt
'Cause that's the way I like to f*ck
It's real simple; it's not really nothin'
All you have to do is MOVE SOMETHIN'!
Verse 4: Fresh Kid Ice
Look, baby doll, don't lie or front
You know what I need and I know what you want
Let's go to the beach, we'll lay in the sand
And I'll prove to you that I'm a real man
And the way it felt, it was real tight
It chilled my body and the feeling was right
It's all for love; it's you I've been wantin'
Just roll those hips and let's MOVE SOMETHIN'!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Uh there are a lot of girls that don't like it up the hershey highway. As long as she can give a good BJ, that's good enough to conpensate.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
HAHAHA! I snorted into my water when I read the title, and again when I read your name.

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Break out the Anal Ease over dinner..... during dinner, ask her 'How's the chicken baby?' ...after she answers, pull out the Anal Ease, and say, 'Good, glad you like it.... now how would you like a fat d*ck in yo a$$ b*tch?!' ...see? No fuss, no muss.
Oh my God, that just put me over the edge.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top