“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Help me out

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I met this girl at a club last week and and we both were showing interest in each other so I called her later in the week. We had good conversation over the phone and I asked her to go out on tuesday which was her day off. I called her monday to confirm our plans and she said we would meet up the next day. So the next day, she said she was at the movies with her friends at the time we were supposed to go out and would call me when she gets out but never did. What can I do now to set up another date? I was going to call her to ask if we were still going out that night but didn't because it seemed like too big of a chump move. Should I wait a few days and call or what?I know she is interested but don't want to seem desperate.Tell me what you would do.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
next her or tell her off - don't accept disrespect
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by c-note
So the next day, she said she was at the movies ...at the time we were supposed to go out and would call me when she gets out but never did. What can I do now to set up another date?...I know she is interested ...
If she was interested, she would have made sure she was able to see you when she said she would. If she was interested, she would have called you back. Attempting to set up another date would be futile at this point, because it would just be an attempt - you wouldn't be able to set up one. NEXT her and get a new girl.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by c-note
I met this girl at a club last week and and we both were showing interest in each other so I called her later in the week. We had good conversation over the phone and I asked her to go out on tuesday which was her day off. I called her monday to confirm our plans and she said we would meet up the next day. So the next day, she said she was at the movies with her friends at the time we were supposed to go out and would call me when she gets out but never did. What can I do now to set up another date? I was going to call her to ask if we were still going out that night but didn't because it seemed like too big of a chump move. Should I wait a few days and call or what?I know she is interested but don't want to seem desperate.Tell me what you would do.
Confused...were you supposed to meet up the next day and she was at the movies with her friends instead? Or were you supposed to meet up that NIGHT and you called her during the day to confirm and she didnt' answer?

If the first case is correct, then like everyone said here, don't tolerate disrespect. If she disrespects you by going somewhere else when you're supposed to meet up, and doesn't even call to apologize, then you've just been wh0red. Drop her and find a woman whose parents taught her some manners.
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I'll explain

I called her around 6pm to see what time we would meet up that night. She said she was at the mall with her friends and that they were headed to the movies but that she would call me so that we can do something afterwards but never called.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I had the exact same thing happen to me....

Chick was supposed to go to the mall in the afternoon with friends and then go out with me that night...Apparently 'shopping' went too long and she couldn't go out......

WELL

if you really were interested, im sure you would have budgeted you time better...tough luck


next......
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOK WEAK AND DESPERATE!!!!
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
How can you even ask whether or not you should set up another date with her?? She's not even interested in going out with you once. You should thank her for not wasting your time rather than being one of those attention *****s who just goes out with guys and leads them on.


NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!


PIMP
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Clearly a flake, and low IL.

Im rusty, but I say NEXT!


Regards,

Rabid
 

Pap

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Bro, it sounds like this girl is super flaky and you should probably next. If you want to attempt to still get this girl, I recommend that you don't call her on her bull**** in a serious way, but tease her, bust her balls playfully, and get her laughing. Then go for a meet after you've joked around and demonstrated you're fun/cool.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top