Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me Out

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
No big deal, just close them when you go out. Besides you must look at the positive side, I bet you're a good listener.
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!! That was amazing!!

Yeah man, relax, I think that what I said sums it up:
your ears are not the most attractive on the block, but that WON'T cause you problems picking up girls.
Just get the rest of your stuff together and you'll be more attractive than most guys.
That's what I did, and it worked for me... and my nose, it's REALLY far from perfect.
But I try to be a great catch all around, and lately, I've been very happy with my results :D

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your ears are fine. I know this guy who gets pu$$y and he has ears that are twice as big as yours. And he has goat fungus growing in his beard. I think your ears just make you self-conscious and less confident because you THINK that their a big deal. You could use your ears as a way to help out your game by using them as a source of humor. But for the most part, your making this into a much bigger deal than it is. I can guarantee you that there are tons of guys out there with problems MUCH BIGGER than yours who still manage to get laid

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
No big deal, just close them when you go out. Besides you must look at the positive side, I bet you're a good listener.
This really made me laugh.

OP - Your ears are fine, but if anyone ever did comment on them, saying the above line would totally make them work in your favour :)