Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me out on this one...when to call/what to say?

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last thursday night met this girl at a nightclub on the dancefloor towards the end of the night. She was from out of town and had her girlfriend with her who also ended up meeting a guy. I got her number while we were dancing, but we ended up leaving together (with her friend and her guy) and hanging out into the wee hours. Great kissing between us and she seems like a really cool girl.

I've got her number, but the only thing is that she lives and works about an hour and a half away. Normally when I get the digits I'll wait about 3-4 days and call, but only to make plans. Since this girl lives so far away looks like I'll have to call her just to chat. I'm not a huge fan of long chats on the phone...especially since I haven't spent that much time with her.

I don't think I'll be able to make it up to her city for at least a few weeks so what do I say to her in the meantime? She DID say that I could come up a and visit her(never asked...but she said it when I said "guess I won't be seeing you since you live out of town").

Even if I do make plans, is it presumptuous of me to assume that I'll be staying with her if I come up to visit? Maybe a day trip? Kinda far to go for just a coffee date. She's a teacher so she's got the summer off.

How do I approach this situation? When should I call and what should be the purpose of my call. Met her last Thursday night and it's Monday now. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have tried for a lay that night ?!

Anyways you should have called that same night later just a nice fluff when she was in bed :D

Call her soon and either get her to come do something, to meet you todo something or check if she's gonna come up again. She allready invited you to her place so doooh.

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but, when i call, how long do I stay on the phone with her and do I get into a "get-to-know-you better" if she wants to stay talking on the phone? Otherwise I'm not so sure when I'll be able to get up to her city. It may not be this weekend. And what kind of date can I plan if I decide just to make a day trip? Few more tidbits please.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay exactly 1 minute 55 seconds and 3 miliseconds. Then she'll fall in love with you. So just tell her you love her and live happily ever after. This is one of those things we can't help you with. It depends on your conversation and what you're planning to do. ANd quite frankly, I can't read your thoughts. So you have to decide what you wanna do and go from there. Have some kind of plan or something...