"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Help me out guys :(

WhEEzy

New Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Alright, i've been single since about January last year. I've had 2 random hook ups, and a bunch of just messing around. Lately I havent been around with girls....in fact, i havent been with a girl since about march. Now im an 18 year old guy, about to spend my last year in high school....and im looking for ways to increase my way of meeting girls. I'm sick of being alone, and not doing anything. C'mon guys, help me out with some tips on how to get some girls, how to be more enjoyable, and how to be more charming or whatever. Cmon, i know theres some pimps on here :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
READ THE DJ BIBLE MAYNE. Look at the top right of your screen.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Girls in your class, girls in the hallway, girls in lunch...Girls are everywhere in school. Go through the bible, figure out how to approach and ask out, and within a week of school, bada bing, bada boom, you'll have a ladyfriend hanging off your arm and your third leg. :D
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I guess I'll be the one to say RTFB (Read The F*cking Bible).

But also on the same note, find some social things you can get into. Work at a high traffic teenage store *cough* Abercrombie/Hollister/Old Navy *cough*, sign up for some classes at a community recreation center, join some clubs... that sort of thing.

EDIT: Guess I was too slow to say "RTFB."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top