Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me: only if your good with girls

pimpindistress

Reaction score
there are these girls in school that like me and one time i was by myself in a croud and they were tapping me and i act like i didnt know who it was. i wanna get closer to them but i dont. know why because i have braces so i hesitate to talk to girls i think they will reject me because of mybraces. i talk to girls only if i know they are hos i wish someone would just tell me what i want to hear.

maden_4002@yaho.com

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you said that they like you so why would they reject you?? Most people art that shallow that they reject someone cause they have braces.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ bible, sounds like you haven't.

You can't blame braces, it's NOT THEIR FAULT. You are a sissy, accept it and do something about it.

Format your posts, and for the title, try and make it descriptive of your post. You are pretty unlikely to get crap advice on this site, so your title was kinda pointless.

There is no one answer, no one will tell you what you want to hear. You need to become a better person, decide if you're man enough to do that and post again after you've read the bible.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with cloud on this one. Braces aren't your handicap, they're your excuse...not only for girls, but for life. They're your excuse not to be outgoing, social, and confident. And getting rid of the braces isn't gonna change that. All you'll do is replace the braces with some other flaw you perceive. Get out there, and make yourself uncomfortable socializing...soon, it'll become second nature.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm a virgin with braces and I suck with girls but...

...Please. Don't insult the calibre of the DJs on this site.

Cloud: you rock.
Mr. Latte: You don't suck too bad yourself.

If you aren't enough with your braces, you wil never be enough without them. In the mean time you don't have time to just sit around waiting for your b@lls to drop.

By the way, you only feel comfortable talking to a girl that you know is seven different types of Hoe because you see them as on par with yourself. Meaning that you don't respect them either. In your case, you don't just put one girl on a pedastal, you put them all up on there and believe me, high school girls aren't worth it. Take a second and think about how messed up that is...

(pause while message sinks in)

Now, read the bible.

RELAX!!!

and talk to them like you've been best friends your whole life. You can work on DJ skills later. First you have to get over yourself and get out there.

Dude, you're 15. That's sixty more quality years to go. Don't sweat the small stuff.

-CyranoDeBergerac

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Cyrano, and again your title is a little insulting especially since you dont even appear to have any idea. Do not be worried about your braces, remember they are improving your looks in a few years. Read the Bible. Just speak to them, whats the harm in trying.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuses....

You're not lieing to us, you're lieing to yourself.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
BRACES!? What the heck!? Thats a lame excuse. Braces are like, teeth accessories dude. for real.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have braces, never stopped me:D .

Have some self-respect. These girls will not reject you because you have braces, they'll reject you because you're afraid they will.

If it doesn't bother you, it won't bother them, either.