“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help me not screw this up

vincent vega

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
For starters,I guess I should tell everyone that I am probably a common case on these forums, a "nice guy" that is a friggin senior in high school and has never had a girlfriend. I am working on the whole nice guy thing(i.e not being such a ****in wimp and trying to show some confidence,etc,etc). The whole nice guy/jerk thing isnt what I am currently having a problem with though.

Lately, I have been noticing a certain girl. This girl is,well, not exactly fat, but a bit chunky. She does not have a stunningly gorgeous face, but it is quite pretty. She is what most people would describe as a goth. I am most definitely not a goth, i'm more of just a geek,but the fact that she is a goth doesn't bother me(Besides, I sorta have a thing for goth girls). I know that from my description this girl sounds terrible, but she is really not that bad. I also feel that if im ever going to have a girlfriend, i better start small, if you know what I mean.

Every time this girl passes me in the hallway at school, she looks right at me. If I look back at her, she looks for a few more moments then quickly looks away. Now, this might not mean anything, but the fact that she looks directly at me every time she sees me and looks away nervously when i do could mean something. I have read that suddenly breaking eye contact like that can be a sign of attraction.

Anyway, the point of all this is that i am starting to develop a crush on this girl, even though i have never spoken to her, only see her in the hallway, and dont even know her name. And i need some help on what to do. What i need to know is a few things

-What would be a good opener, a good introduction i could do to start getting to know her? Would even a simple smile or "Hi" as we walked past be a good start? At the very least, it could make her day, cause she seems kind of lonely. Keep in mind that the only time I can possibly talk to her is in the hallway.

-I have heard many times that girls decide on whether you are a potential mate or potential friend within the first five minutes of meeting you. How do I avoid being placed in the friend zone within those crucial five minutes? I think that not being too "friendly" is a start.

To summarize, i need advice on how to approach this girl without screwing everything up from the get-go.

I once had a potential relationship with a girl that i ruined because i was a total puppy dog to her, stuck with her as a friend while she went from boyfriend to boyfriend, then finally asked her out, only to get the whole "I had some bad experiences with boys lately and i'm not dating right now.." line. I need to make sure that my experience with this new girl isnt a repeat of what i just described.

P.S. I have searched the forums and read a bit of the bible, but none of it really answered my questions.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
"Hey. Are you going to say hi any time soon? :)"
 

vincent vega

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
"Hey. Are you going to say hi any time soon? "
Whoa, thats really good. I might just use that one. When i first read it, i thought it would be kinda rude to say, but then I realized that it's the exact opposite of something a nice guy would say, and therefore a good line.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by vincent vega
Whoa, thats really good. I might just use that one. When i first read it, i thought it would be kinda rude to say, but then I realized that it's the exact opposite of something a nice guy would say, and therefore a good line.
I take paypal donations ;)

Just kidding. Go for it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top