“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Help me meet women at work

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Here is a good challenge for you accomplished DJs and also a way to help me out.

I have a campus job that I spend 30 hours a week at, usually late nights. I work at the computer labs on campus. My job is to sit at the front of the computer lab and help people if they come and ask questions. 99% of the time I don't have to help anyone and I can do whatever I want, like study, play on the computer, etc. Yes, it is a cool job. Women come in and out of the lab all the time, although they rarely ask for help with anything.

So without doing anything too disruptive that would interfere with my job, what are the best ways I can meet women in this situation?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
bump.

Can no DJ offer any advice?
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
if you see something that you like go for it. if you are the help desk guy, ask her if she needs help- dont let her ask you.
girls dont like to ask for help unless they are really lost, so offer to help her 1st.

say something like: "excuse me, but you look like you need help. I can look something up on the comp 4 u." then smile really big, and make excellent eye contact. if she wants help, or if she thinks you are cute, etc... she will come over to you.

dont go out of your way for ne of these girls, if they dont for you.

this isnt that great of advice, considering i dont know what to tell ya
it's a start tho...
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Sorry to disappoint you, but unless you look like you are the TOTAL OPPOSITE of the computer guy, you have little chance working as a computer lab support guy.

The girls, especially the hot ones will like your help when they actually need it, but nothing more out of it usually. It's just like the "nice guy" who fixes their computers you know...
:rolleyes:
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I had the same computer lab job in my college. You can create problems then "help" as an ice breaker. Couple of times I helped girls use the flatbed scanner. Both times I made fun of the pictures they were scanning (odd things). Another time I noticed a girl was printing some things off the internet and went out of the lab for a second. I yanked ethernet cord out of her computer half way, enough not to make contact but look plugged in. Surely enough, when she came back she asked for my help with her "Printing problem". Dude there's myriad of things you can do. If your lab consists of Windows 2000 or XP computers that you can do some fun stuff with NETSEND.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Do you wanna know why nobody has answered?

It's because it's been preached by myself and many others about fishing off the company pier. It's viewed as poor choices and tasteless and desperate.

At work, where there’s smoke, you might get fired-Doc Love
 
Top