Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Help me make a decision

Rondecrew317

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I KNOW there has been like a gazillion cologne forum before but I just need a lil help b/c I'm going out to buy a cologne today.

These are all 30 bucks although they are different in size.

Curve 4.5 oz
Chrome Azzaro 1.7 oz
Hugo Boss 1.7 oz
212 1.7 oz
Lucky You 2.5? I think

pick one for me
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
i can see how you ask to your girlfriend in the future :

sweetie, what should i wear, the yellow one or the pink one ?

damn it soldier, make your own decisions!!

btw, some like this and some like that. I personally like Aqua Di Gio the best. Hugo boss kinda sux to me, but i know guys that swear by it. So, i think it depends on your own personal taste.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i d have to go with

212 from that list

or Try Dolce de Gabanna its pretty good
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
None ..

Forget about those ..

Go and get "Issy Miaki" .. Spell is wrong .. but sales person would understand it.

That fregrance for men certainly catches woman's attention .. BELIEVE ME .. Get that one ..
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
Go with Drakkar Noir !
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top