Help me look better

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a haircut, get contacts, and get...A haircut.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be your style to wear those types of clothes, and I'm not going to tell you not to. But that style only attracts a small portion of the female population.

Definetly get a haircut and contacts. That will help things greatly.

The general rule with clothes is if you wear a tight shirt, wear loose pants (not as loose as yours). If you wear a lose shirt, wear tighter pants (but not really tight).

You still can have your style, all you have to do is work on the sizing.

the_ajp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a girl you know as a friend to go with you to the hairdressers girls comunicate better with gay hairdressers she'll probably be able to help you get a better hairstyle.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by This Times For Real
They do fit..with a belt
OK

I didn't mean to flame how you dress if that's how you took it. But as already mentioned, that style is not idealistic for attracting girls.

I'm not saying that you cannot get with hot chicks though, there are things more important than looks.

I do agree with the latter advice as well about a haircut and contacts.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does your mom know you do this?

Haircut, contacts, pants (actually, all clothes), go running (I see that pudge), and something else...

Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
Does your mom know you do this?

Haircut, contacts, pants (actually, all clothes), go running (I see that pudge), and something else...
Whats the something else? Dont hold back, its just a forum.Also, Ive lost alot of weight. *I use to be way wayy fatter* I just sort of stopped because Im a lazy **** since school started, I should probably start again.

Originally posted by NEWBIE101
OK

I didn't mean to flame how you dress if that's how you took it. But as already mentioned, that style is not idealistic for attracting girls.

I'm not saying that you cannot get with hot chicks though, there are things more important than looks.

I do agree with the latter advice as well about a haircut and contacts.
The truth is I dont really like my style of clothing. Its just that everyone else here does it (its miami). I cant picture myself in any other style of clothing. Maybe you guys can help me out with that? I've been dressing like this for so god damn long. Any more suggestions? What else would I look good in?

Now that I think about it I feel so fake with my style.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is I dont really like my style of clothing. Its just that everyone else here does it (its miami). I cant picture myself in any other style of clothing. Maybe you guys can help me out with that? I've been dressing like this for so god damn long. Any more suggestions? What else would I look good in?

Now that I think about it I feel so fake with my style.
Now that's the right attitude!

You do things because other people do them. As a DJ, you are the trendsetter and you dress how you want.

Are all your clothes big and baggy like in the picture?

Reaction score
Now that's the right attitude!

You do things because other people do them. As a DJ, you are the trendsetter and you dress how you want.

Are all your clothes big and baggy like in the picture?
Yeah pretty much.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, now I'm no style expert, but I will say that you should try to find clothes that fit you better.

Are you a skinny kid or muscular?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can dress "thug" without having to dress in sizes 10x as big as you need (I'm supposing you wear that style from the brands on your clothes and the bagginess). I'm from NYC (obviously) and even the most ghetto people in harlem don't wear clothes that baggy. So the obvious solution to that is getting tighter/smaller sizes. Don't mistake me though, I'm not saying get skintight shirts and short shorts. Just something that makes you look a little more decent.

Second, as said before, a haircut and contacts will help a lot.

Last, stand with your feet angled more parallel. Don't know if that's how you stand or just happened to be in the picture, but they only make you look larger when they are angled out like that. Same with the clothes, larger clothes make you look even larger (and shorter).

Reaction score
OK, now I'm no style expert, but I will say that you should try to find clothes that fit you better.

Are you a skinny kid or muscular?
Im sort of over weight. But I have some muscle on me. Lol you cant tell from the pics?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sort of over weight. But I have some muscle on me. Lol you cant tell from the pics?
Haha

I would say to listen to the advice NYC Dude gave above. This way, you can keep your style, but look better with it.

:)

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go with a short haircut and keep it that way
get contacts. trim the side burns
change your fashion look
can the gansta look and get a GQ or
other fashion magazine and get some nice
clothes. wear nice pants nice shoes and nice shirts and nice coats sweaters ETC. go for a classic all american look (banana republic abercrombie etc.). you will get a better brand of girl. you can do it. and congrads for being able to ask for critique.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. You definately need a haircut. SERIOUSLY. You also gotta get rid of the glasses man, get contacts. Also, change your fasion.. You also have some buuushy eyebrows.

That gangster look looks funny on you. No offense but go something other than that, really, it'd help out.. if only I could find something that would suit you..