"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

help me learn the harlem shake

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
38
hey

who in here can do the harlem shake? looks really good.
someone send me a tutorial of how to do it and links of where i can see it done or send me clips at :[email protected]

thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I kinda can but its hard to explain. Just search the net.
 

jroc

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
....

It's easy. First learn how to move you sholders side to side. Then try grabbing the bottom of your shirt with both hands and do it. ( both hands look better) next go to ***** and search for clips of the harlem shake. then pratice. pratice doing it to pdiddy song " make this money, take this money, ain't no way you can take this money''
 

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Why do you want to learn how to harlem shake now? Its pretty old now, it was pretty cool last year, but now everyone knows how to do it. If you already know how have fun, but I wouldn't waste my time learning a dance thats already old.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
it's like the c-walk...... two years ago it was the coolest possible thing you could do, but then everyone learned how to do it and no one cares about it now....

I say, find a dance move that looks good AND is undiscovered (easier said than done)..... look up break-dancing websites, you'd be surprised how many great moves there are out there (that are tough as hell to do tho)

a good way to practice is to set up a video camera and do it in front of it, then watch yourself - this way you can see what you're doing, how it looks, and easily point out ways to help/improve..... make sure you burn the tape afterwards tho ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
The newest dance move that I know of and is becoming popular at my school is called the heal-toe...its really hard to get used to and you end up tripping, basically you have your heal and toe touch each other and you kinda slide your feet out.

I'm starting to see it in a few music videos so I guess look for something like I described and you'll see it.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
that's easier than the c-walk
and the c-walk was easy as Candy the Crack *****
 

Rhetorical

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Somewhere you'd wish to be.
Harlem Shake looks good if you could blend it along with your combos.

Basically, all you do is rattle your shoulders rapidly but with a rhythym, keep your fists clenched and act as if you were pounding the floor without touching it. Also learn to add variety by applyin your steps if you can.
 

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yea well i wanna learn it so i can add it to my repertoireof moves you know... but anyone else who can shake please help me out... the sites that i got didnt really explain it well enough
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top