Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me land this HB 9

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
First a little background: I an a uni student a good 10 years older than my classmates.

One of my classes required us to break into teams for semester-long group projects.

I have taken the lead in getting the group going - providing direction and focus.

Early on HB9 tells me she her divorce is about to go through, but that she has a boyfriend.

I steadily neg hit her and ignore her. She said she used to be a model, "what, a hand model," I said. Another time I asked her "do you iron your hair?" You get the idea. I make fun of her all the time.

Well, today everyone was to meet at my house. I postponed the meeting because we have been given a week's extension. HB9 still wants to meet to get a head start. Since my house is dirty, I met her a Suckbucks coffee.

Soon after my arrival, she tells me she had a phone fight with her bf last night. About what, I ask?

"He's a good guy, but not a very good bf," she said.

I let it pass and focused upon our work. Later I told her that she will have to wait 4 mos to breakup if he gives her a laptop for her b-day (next week).

I wasn't on point because I'm sick and running to the bathroom to blow my nose every ten minutes.

As for her IL, she is always telling me things about herself without any prompting on my part. How shy she is, how she doesn't go clubbing anymore b/c she's cleaned up her lifestyle (how mature).

ok, have at it. Let's hear you gameplans for seduction.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh. sounds like you're getting used as a friendly emotional tampon. cut her off when she starts on stupid personal things. because these are things she tells her close friends... why would she want to reveal too much information bout herself that may ruin her chances with you when she's interested in you?

seems to me you're just her good friend. but you can give it a shot i guess.

when she said her bf was a good guy but not a good bf, you should have asked her "am i?" putting you in romantic mode in her brain.

just use the normal methods of seduction as can be read from the DJ bible

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
uh oh. sounds like you're getting used as a friendly emotional tampon. cut her off when she starts on stupid personal things.
I do cut her off. As a RAFC, I know the emotional tampon schtick. It ain't happening here. Just get to know you stuff.

just use the normal methods of seduction as can be read from the DJ bible
Gee, thanks for the advice. :rolleyes:

At present, I am too busy to do a good review of the bible.

Anyone have some GOOD suggestions?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
"HB9 tells me she her divorce is about to go through, but that she has a boyfriend."

This chick should not be telling you this. If a chick is really intrested in you, she wouldn't even dream of bringing this kind of information to your face.

quote:
"she is always telling me things about herself without any prompting on my part. How shy she is, how she doesn't go clubbing anymore b/c she's cleaned up her lifestyle (how mature)".

I heard those things before from a chick and she sounds like another head case to me. I bet you she is all those things rolled into one, and she is trying to convince herself and you that she is on the right track, but she is really not.

It sounds like you are your way to becoming good friends with this chick. You should get out of this situation by asking her out to a "real date". Trying to wizzle your way to macking this chick through the innocent "group project get together" is quite tricky and I wouldn't reccomand it.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
subtly show her how you feel about her through your actions.. never telling her how you feel, if you do this correctly, she'll warm up to you and you can carry on from there i presume? maybe try reading some of the bible for advice. this situation isnt one of a kind, therefore i do not see the point in giving you a detailed analysis of the situation.. as most of these sorta things can be found doing a search. if you do however insist in knowing, pm me and ill give you the lowdown.