"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Help me get this girl at Work!!!

EnlightenMe

New Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Here's the deal: I started a new job today--grusome twelve hour shifts--the upside is this girl is digging me. The problem: she's got a boyfriend. She told me she likes me, blah blah blah, she wish she didn't have a boyfriend, at one point we were fooling around and she was like "oh my god, I have to get away from you, you're making me wanna' do things I shouldn't". Ha, nice thats all well and dandy--now how do I get this chick? She's hot, and I at leaset wanna' bang her; but I wouldn't mind dating her either. She's like putty in my hands right now but how do I mold her into what I want? I don't want to end up the "just friends dude", y'know? Any tips appreciated!!!I got work tomorrow at 6:00AM!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Ahh, I don't know if I can help you on this one.

I would advice you to abort mission. This is dangerous territory. Not only does she have a boyfriend, but she's a co-worker. There's a good chance you could lose your job not to mention having to deal with a jelous boyfriend. I'd say steer clear from her.
 

EnlightenMe

New Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Right...maybe abort mission man...I thought about the boyfriend but I don't know 'em so there's no dishonor there--she's the one foolin' around. Yeah, I could get fired dude...didn't even think about that...jesus...ANYBODY ELSE GOT ADVICE THOUGH???!! Thanks...
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
I got something you want to hear. Girls like this put up little resistance in isolation. So get her alone, not at work, and go Gunwitch on her.

Don't plan on her being your girl though. Plus, in the morning in your bed when she says "I got a question for you. What am I going to tell my bf?" You respond with "I got a question for you too, why are you still here?" hehe
 
Top