Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me get the girl(22yr old virgin and inexperienced)

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
So if she doesnt bother to call in the next few weeks just forget about her? damn i would really like another chance to do all those things.I was thinking if she doesnt call i will come the 14 because i want to see i am legened(new movie with will smith)
ehh?

Jonn282

Reaction score
Dude, you keep mentioning that you wish you could change what happened. Thats called "stinkin thinkin" and you have to change that. All the negative self doubt talk can be really damaging.

Bottom line is you can't change what happened in the past, but you can learn from it and move on. You got to view the situation with this girl as a positive learning experience that you have obviously gained so much powerful knowledge from.

There are so many hot chicas out there, you can't be totally obsessed with one. Don't mention that you need her in your life, there is no prizability as previously mentioned by other DJ's.

You got to expand the horizons and hit the bars, clubs, learn to dance, and hit the gym which can provide tremendous confidence for some. Your title was "help me get the girl" Dude only you can make it happen when its all said and done.

One last thing that stood out to me, was that you mentioned that your gonna wait a while for another girl like this one to stumble into your life. What is that about? Go out and make it happen. You might be waitin a while if you don't

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the thing i never make things happen for myself.Im to caught up in what they will think of my body and facial features(i think im ugly and to skinny).Everyone either says im cute and i have really nice white teeth and that im average body type but those things just bug the hell out of me.Now that ive left that job and moved onto another job that lets me out hours and hours earlier than the older one(9:30 to 6pm) i have way to much time on my hands.Before i didnt have time on my hands and i didnt mind cuz i knew if i had a day off or time to kill i would do nothing but now that i have so much time i feel that my life is wasting away.

I have time to date if i wanted to and finally catch movies(i use to get out of work at 11:30pm)i even have time to join a gym.I make good money i have a car and have had people say im clean cut but those compliments mean nothing unless i can hear it from a hot girl.I believe if a hot girl told me that my confidence would shoot through the roof and id probably do something about my love life.Its getting frustrating and just down right discourging when i see my younger brothers dating and im supposed to be giving them advice.Im pathetic and im a loser thats the way i see myself and i maybe taking this way to far but im sure my life would turn around if someone where to walk into my life.Yes i kno very afc and ive learned what to not do because of the past situation.

This is my prime time to be messing around and its just wasting away year by year.People always say that they cannont believe ive never had a girlfriend or a fling or anything.When friends or the guys at work talk about relationships i try my best to not be in the area because i had a few times when i was asked what i think about women or something related to relationships and i just say i dont kno cuz well ive never been in a relationship ive never had sex and ive been on only 3-4 dates that didnt go anywhere

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
So if she doesnt bother to call in the next few weeks just forget about her? damn i would really like another chance to do all those things.I was thinking if she doesnt call i will come the 14 because i want to see i am legened(new movie with will smith)
Its been about 6 weeks since the last time i saw her.I didnt bother to call after that last interaction but i did send a message on xmas day just saying merry xmas and thats it.On new years i didnt bother to do anything.Should i contact? i really want to and test the waters with a kiss test but im not sure if i should wait for her to call cuz in that case ill just block her out of my mind and forget her

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro stob being such a dumbass, you are being a sissy because you are thinking you are the worst catch in the world. No matter what you think someone has it worse than you, and your not as bad as you think. So chin up son start acting like a winner and stop putting yourself down, instead find ways to make yourself better than the amazing person you already are.

Love

Amethyst

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
the 10th of feburary is her birthday and she is going to be 21.it has now been a month and a few weeks since I've talked to her last and well I want to hit her up and just see how she is doing.mistake? Or not? hopefully I can take her out

Reaction score
Ok kid, don't kill yourself! :rolleyes:

Get her off the phone and do something with her that will make a PERSONAL connection with you!! She has no emotional remembrance with you to move her away from her current pimp to you!! Personal contact/activity is the key - not talk!!

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this intraining...

intraining said:
She and him are not together.She broke up with him a few days after going out with me.What am i saying? im being playd and i know it.First good looking girl to ever like me for me and i ruined everything.The first woman to ever care about what was going on with me and i ****ed it up.Twenty two years old and nothing has happened to me and why? because i do not have the experience.Learning experience or not im just going to live my life and hopefully something out of the blue like this happens again cuz i kno i will never be able to approach someone in public.

I cant believe this......i thought it was time for things to turn around but i guess im going to have to wait a few more years or stop trying all together.I wish i went into this with experience cuz then maybe i would be with her.I enjoyed the times i had with her and i had never been so happy.From just a regular joe to being liked by a hb71/2.I just want to go back and start again
GOD, FOR FVCK SAKE shut UP! If you wanna go cry about life go to a female forum where they might care!
Grow some balls, stop whinning about hoping it was time to change, it never will unless YOU FORCE it to (newtons action -> reaction goes for many things in life i guess). You and you alone can change your life, we can only give advice on how to do so. So this is the first advice: Stop your fvcking whinning about it and make it happen YOURSELF! If you don't want to well then be a sucker for the rest of your life, ask your mommy to read you a bedtimestory. Be just like so many other people that are scared of taking some risks. Think about it, what do you have to lose?!

I've been willing to make a post about it but i'll say it here: Think about all of it, how do we learn? The only way we learn things is through pain and sacrifice, if nobody would've eaten poisonous berries, we wouldn't know they are, if nobody burned himself in fire, we wouldn't know it burns. Without pain and sacrifice, the whole HUMAN race wouldn't excist... Thinking about it, if god wants us to learn through pain, doesn't that say something? He might just not like you, there might even be a posebilety that he HATES you, is this the worst thing to happen? No, you're still alive... Now do you wanna live like a sucker, or are you going to open your eyes and realise this that if you don't TAKE what you want, you'll never have it. You will have to endure pain, and while you endure you'll become stronger! Make that first step and approach people, make baby steps and start with eyecontacting strangers, talk to old people whatever you need as a preparation.

intraining said:
Alright i guess its best that i just forget about it and take it as a loss.I wish i didnt **** up so bad early on.Another one lost due to my inexperience.Was really hoping for her to become a **** buddy
A **** buddy as you call it, is a person who's just a FRIEND that you feel attracted to physicly, but not emotionaly (WHICH you definetly are). If one of the parties is emotionaly attached, this will end up with one person or both people very hurt. If this person is not even your friend (which she isen't), then she is just using you and the posebilety of getting hurt has exponentially increased. Meaning: You do not want a person like this as your **** buddy!

Now further on this girl you dealing with at the moment, considering the fact that she has treated you with no respect, you FORGET about her, don't ever call her again cause she will only use you. Forget about her birthday, you've got much better things to do, whatever special day comes up for her, you've got better things to do. She has given you pain, you should be pissed at her and not be cheering for her! This all should be a motivation for you to change (unless you like being treated like sh*t), you'll find enough things in the bible how you can make this happen. My suggestion: get some intresting hobbies(wakeboarding for instance :p), talk to people there and become more social. Overcome your fear of approach and of women. If you do, you'll understand one day that it wasn't really all necessary to fear them, they should fear seeing a REAL man like you (fear that they posebly aren't able to get him), cause Real men are unique! And here you have the posebilety to become one...

I don't wish you luck, I wish that you'll be able to do what is necessary instead, then luck will never be needed anyway.