Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me Get Rid of My Soft Side

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Strange request here, but bear with me. I was wondering if any of you guys could share any experiences or stories you've heard about the "Nice Guy" getting screwed over. I need a bit of re-affirmation haha.

My game is pretty solid for the most part, and I outwardly project the "right" attitude, but occasionally I will have thoughts of "Oh, wouldn't it be nice if the "Nice Guy" could pull through occasionally." I am pretty good at keeping the nonsense to myself though, but I think because that idea is still somewhat active in my mind (whether due to TV, chick flicks, disney, internal conflict, whatever), I think it may subtley come across to females, and I don't want to be projecting that nonsense, no matter how minor.

So long story short, I want to become so bloody jaded about the "Nice Guy pulling it off" that I never have to worry about those thoughts crossing my mind again, and figured that you guys must have some wicked stories about nice guys being taken for all they are worth. Dark I know, but I definitely need this "enlightenment". Cheers!

Don Juan
Reaction score
read no more Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover it should change your core beliefs trust me. Its about 144 pgs but after reading its my whole perspective of nice guys even the world changed and i think its the exact antidote for you. There are many ebooks of it on some torrents so give it a look.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
And Zenmack requires a subscription. Boo.

NMMNG has gotten mixed reviews. So I'd rather get the pdf from somewhere/someone.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if whatever you're doing is working, then why do you need to re-affirm about it? you already know nice guys never get laid or get good with chicks.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
if whatever you're doing is working, then why do you need to re-affirm about it? you already know nice guys never get laid or get good with chicks.
That's a great question actually.

I guess my take on it is that I just want the issue to hit home, so to speak. I know nice guys finish last, and have experienced this first hand, but for whatever reason I occasionally get fleeting thoughts of "softness".

In the army, they eliminate bad civilian habits and affirm new skills through constant repetition. First hand experience helps you get ahead, but you still need the repetition to turn your actions into an unconscious reaction. While I know being a "Nice Guy" is a road to self-destruction, it would be nice to hear a few horror stories that will shock the system into subconsciously avoiding the "Nice Guy" path.

It doesn't have much to do with game, and more to do with self-improvement, if that makes sense.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
That's a great question actually.

I guess my take on it is that I just want the issue to hit home, so to speak. I know nice guys finish last, and have experienced this first hand, but for whatever reason I occasionally get fleeting thoughts of "softness".

In the army, they eliminate bad civilian habits and affirm new skills through constant repetition. First hand experience helps you get ahead, but you still need the repetition to turn your actions into an unconscious reaction. While I know being a "Nice Guy" is a road to self-destruction, it would be nice to hear a few horror stories that will shock the system into subconsciously avoiding the "Nice Guy" path.

It doesn't have much to do with game, and more to do with self-improvement, if that makes sense.
oh... i understand now. well sir, you're right. nice guys finish last, but as former nice wuss, i actually do sometimes think and imagine time to time; what if i was less this douche bag, less dominant, less ****y, and less masculine and be little more nice to ladies and stuff. well but then all the stupid sh!t i have done b4 comes and haunts me. i remember asking a girl out for a movie and she said happily said yes, but then she totally flaked out on me and stood me up big time using lame english class excuse. in america, we don't have school on saturdays b!tch lol. i also remember giving away my notes and reports to a girl b/c she asked for it. i didn't know what to do so just gave it away. how horrible is that, i don't even want to think how dumb idiot i was. i carried some heavy load of stuff for a girl for more than a mile, and back then i didn't know but now i could imagine her smiling and thinking "i got this nice dumbazz wrapped around my finger". i don't even want to go back to that moment. people would've smelled my wussness all the way from alaska. ya man, you DON'T want to be a nice wuss around women. i am not a player or don juan but this i know, if you are nice 0% of being successful. if you are a man or at least manly jerk, then AT LEAST you still have good chance. and i actually think you're a stud, so keep it up bro. remember, i know time to time you are going to think about being nice, but the trauma from being nice is way too much to handle man. we men aren't born to be nice wuss bags. we gota dominate. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU TO READ BOOK OF POOK. IT'S FREE BOOK WRITTEN BY THE BEST MEMBER HERE.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I was the same way bro, in my younger days (16) I was an uber-wuss. My mother had me brainwashed into thinking that being a carpet for women to walk all over and giving them everything they could dream of was the "thing" to do. Then of course reality kicked in, I was crushed, and became rather jaded and cynical for a while. But I saw the light, and have come full circle. Life is good now. I even banged the girl who "ruined my life", 7 years later.

But as I said, occasionally I get those "what if" thoughts from my past life, and frankly it's just annoying. I'd like to lay them to rest for good. Figured maybe a good horror story would be the way to go.

Definitely I will read the book, but there doesn't appear to be any seeders for the torrent file, so I guess I'm SOL. Anyways thanks for the replies, and if anyone else has any good stories I'm all ears.

Don Juan
Reaction score
the book is like 600kb less than 1 mb you don't need that many seeders try other torrent sites and make sure you type in robert glover instead of the title. The book gives some stories of failed relationships with nice guys and how they came to be. Your situation with your mom when you were young along with disneys brainwashing are classic makings of nice guys and destruction of alpha badasses. It also gives you the evil side of nice guys like why its unhealthily wrong to be one.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AF77 said:
And Zenmack requires a subscription. Boo.

NMMNG has gotten mixed reviews. So I'd rather get the pdf from somewhere/someone.

It's worth it, more so than those blueprint and other over priced bootcamps. i'd put em head to head any day. 5 bucks ain't much, you spend that on sodas and bullsh1t every month. I wouldn't put it in my sig if I didn't think it was of value. Value is what something is worth to you, not how much it cost.