Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me get over my obsession with looks

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem that seems to hold me back. So whenever there's a woman who has the prospect to be a gf/wife material, I would back out if her looks doesn't meet my expectation. I'm not looking for a model or anything, just someone on par with me. I don't mean to sound arrogant but my looks has been praised by several people, just in case you think "who does he think he is, demanding a good looking woman" lol. So there's this belief in my head that I deserve someone equal. I know this is shallow, so if anyone could smack some sense into me it'd be great!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess if you are looking for a girlfreind or wife.The girl has to beautiful enough to be attractive to you. Try instead change your rating to the bonertest. Would I **** her or not, very simple. If she pass the initiel bonertest proceed with the girl, but dont think to much about relationship. Relationships are for the girls which passes your bonertest, but you also have the feeling you actually can stay together with more long term. You know the thing called chemistry.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Herkules said:
Well I guess if you are looking for a girlfreind or wife.The girl has to beautiful enough to be attractive to you. Try instead change your rating to the bonertest. Would I **** her or not, very simple. If she pass the initiel bonertest proceed with the girl, but dont think to much about relationship. Relationships are for the girls which passes your bonertest, but you also have the feeling you actually can stay together with more long term. You know the thing called chemistry.
Lol, bonertest, first time I heard of that. I'd bone any hb6,5 and above tbh.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO said you have to settle? You want what you want. Do you think you'll be happy with a woman when you KNOW you could do better? It doesn't work that way..... Now, maybe you trade a BIT of looks for a bit of intelligence or dependability, but it sounds to me like you are giving up and just want to be in a relationship. Like a 35 year old woman gives up to marry her old friend.... She REALLY doesn't WANT him, but is settling..... until she divorces him in 10 years

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
Hello,

I have a problem that seems to hold me back. So whenever there's a woman who has the prospect to be a gf/wife material, I would back out if her looks doesn't meet my expectation. I'm not looking for a model or anything, just someone on par with me. I don't mean to sound arrogant but my looks has been praised by several people, just in case you think "who does he think he is, demanding a good looking woman" lol. So there's this belief in my head that I deserve someone equal. I know this is shallow, so if anyone could smack some sense into me it'd be great!
WHAT??
Never feel ashamed for wanting the best. Don't fricken settle for something that will bore you in a week. Whoever put that belief in your head is a ****.Strive to achieve , not punk out like a bi.tch.
Fuc.k all this feminist thinking that is polluting the minds of men.