Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me get a spoiled girl

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys

right now im in a situation in school where im attracted to a very beautiful girl, she doesnt have a boyfriend and shes rich and spoiled, unlike her im not spoiled ive been brought up in a thirdworldcountry im more of the hardcore ghetto type, i just moved to canada and my parents managed to put me in a private school,the same school she goes to. now shes surrounded by alot of nice guys they all suck up to her and a few alpha males who flirt with her alott, but some how i think they fallen in the friend zone. now as for me i was never a nice guy, it just wasnt in me, thats why i think shes kinda attracted to me. anyways, the problem is that, im not very social, im not good at startin conversations,i get a bit shy though and im very silent most of the times, therefore the girls find me a bit mysterious, my comments are usually arrogant lol , im afraid she might see me as a bit agressive and threatening cuz i also have a serious face. anyways, i need help, i want to know what steps i should take and what stages i should go through to get her, i want to ask her out, but im afraid shell reject me cuz we havent even talked that much!! i know it sounds funny but i avoid talking to her cuz i dont want her to put me in the friend zone, im not a wuss within but im insecure, i want to start off in a very flirtatious way from the very begining that i talk to her, give me a routine, or cool openers anythin lol plz help

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly..you don't need any fancy words or tricks....
talk to her..you have to..after your first interaction..i would make a move within 2 weeks..3 is ok but she might be bored or movin on

if you do it within the first 2 weeks...it's best..
make sure you escalate kino and all that...after 2 weeks ask her out somewhere
not on a date necessarily...just ask her out somewhere
if she asks if it's a date..you make her decide..keep pushin the question back on her until she decides...you should be a ble to handle this if it comes up

try to be a bit more social..i don't like to hang out on my breaks..i prefer doin hwk in the library or comp lab...HOWEVER..girls often come down there so i talk to them there...don't have to be tlakin every single second but a little never hurts...a smile every now and then works great..

mrjoe815

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her, but only a little bit
the mysterious thing is probably working for you
girls like a challenge - especially a girl who is spoiled
something that doesn't come easy to her, will be more desirable