Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me fvck my gorgeous co-worker! :)

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blak3,

I understand in some ways the situations you are facing. I've had my fair share of run-ins with women at work who have boyfriends -- and honestly it never seems like a fun path to tread. Yes, there may be sexual attraction and lust, and there may be a great deal of personal similarities in interests, ect, but the psychology going into it becomes easily polluted, and I'm not sure one can ever _expect_ a cheating relationship to work out fruitfully.

I mean, say things go off with a bang (literally), how might things unwind down the road? Likely not with a nice blowj0b and a cupcake in your hand.

I agree with the others -- go for women who are free, who don't have relationships -- things will flow more freely. Go do some approaches, get some numbers, and just as PHAT said, choose a girl to have some fun with.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blak3 said:
Ok, I'm gonna keep things short and to the point: I've recently hired an extremely hot co-worker (I'm her manager) that I'd really like to fvck as quickly as possible.
Did you hire her because you wanted to fvck her or because she'd be a good employee?

She really has you thinking more about her than visa versa. YOu are her manager, and you mentioned you are a business partner? Sounds like you know how to keep it in the pants and will have a lot of success. What you'll do is fvck your business as quick as possible. Does your business partner know the direction you're driving his investment?

Blak3 said:
Details: we're both young and good-looking, and are both in LTRs. Mine's slowly but surely falling apart, and hers seems to be with an AFC for whom she seemingly has very little respect, i.e. she goes out clubbing with the girls and won't let him do the same with the guys, is often rude to him on the phone, etc. However, they've been together since high school and she claims he's the only guy she's ever fvcked.
She already treats him bad, so now you want to further participate in the bullying of this guy and take away his lunch. Also, she lies to him but you think she's tell you the truth?

Blak3 said:
Now, both her and my gf are gorgeous, although I think mine might be a bit prettier,
Very douchy, equivalent to "my c0ck is bigger than his."
Why don't you just dump your girlfriend first?
Doesn't sound you're too convinced as to who's hotter? Does it matter? Why would you trade down?

Blak3 said:
but her bf and I are worlds apart: I'm in better shape, have a ton more money, am definitely a lot better with women, likely have a much better sense of humor, a far more interesting life with plenty of adventure, good at sports, etc.
You are? She shouldn't have a hard time realizing how great you are and how superior you are to her boyfriend. Also, there are tons of guys who are better looking, have more money, are better with women, etc., than you are, who are hitting on your woman, and might have tapped her already.

Blak3 said:
So I'd say she's at a bit of a disadvantage socially since my gf is hotter than she is, but her bf doesn't even compare to me - it's kind of surprising she's with him, although I guess it's a pretty convenient LTR for her since she makes all the rules.
He's the only one tapping her, not you. It is up to her to decide wether you are a better catch and worth cheating on her boyfriend for. YOu are giving US all of your logical reasons why she should be banging you. You need to make your case to her. Stating those logical reasons will probably not be enough.

Broads like that can play and control MOST men, so he must be offering something more to her than just obeying all the rules she makes. If she's hot, there must have been tons of guys, specially at clubs, and anywhere she goes, who are a lot better with women than both her boyfriend and YOU, yet she hasn't strayed.

Blak3 said:
Now, in the few weeks that I've known this girl we've gotten pretty comfortable: we smoked a joint last week and didn't tell anyone about it, and she even lied to her bf saying she's alone while he called her as we were smoking.
Did you smoke at your job? Sounds like a healthy boss/employee relationship that is all about making money for the company you are partners in.

Either way, a few weeks? How long before she sees you as just the boss/superior guy who's creepy and only implies interest, but doesn't have the balls to hit on her? Make sure a few weeks doesn't become a few months.

Blak3 said:
Sexually we're pretty comfy as well: we spent a good 20-30 minutes today talking about how she swallows, how tight her pvssy is and so on. Mind you these aren't things she just threw at me, but we we just "happened" (heh heh) to have ended up steering the convo in that direction.
Good sign, yet I have a feeling you are not the first man she's gotten all hot and bothered with her sexy talk and teasers.

You are not sexually "comfy" until you actually have sex with her, and both of you are confy with eachother. Until then, you are "comfy" at talking about sex. Big difference.

Blak3 said:
Physically, she likes to hit / touch me a lot, and will hug me whenever I want so that'd definitely a good thing.
If you've talked to her for a few weeks, and is this confortable, yet nothing has progressed, I'm afraid you'll probably find yourself in the friend zone very soon, if you're not already there.

Blak3 said:
So I guess we're off to a pretty good start and I just really wanna know how to take things to the next level. She seems pretty ok with hiding stuff with her bf (she lies to him when we go out to lunch and tells him she's alone, etc), but claims she's never fvcked another guy so I don't really know how to get her to do it.
She's a club girl, so AW alert flags should be obvious to you. So don't put too much stock in her "wild ways". What exaclty do you need help with? You already described all the "logical" reasons why you need to fvck her and why she should like you. What are you waiting for?

Blak3 said:
If she was single I'd just ask her out, but I've never done this with a chick in an LTR before - I usually let it go if a girl has a bf, but this one is just incredibly hot and we work together,
If, should've, could've, would've.

Translation: "I usually know how to bed girls, but, but, this one's different".

I see who's more in control of the two. Why don't you break up with your girlfriend and stop using that as an excuse?

I usually let it go if a girl has a bf, but this one is just incredibly hot and we work together

You are developing one-itis and you work together. Two good reasons to not pursue this.

Blak3 said:
so I'd be downright stupid not to fvck her! The good news like I said is that she's a bit of a wild child: likes clubbing, doesn't feel bad about lying to her bf, and so on... so now: how do I fvck the shlt out of her? :)
Sounds like very good news, indeed. She's a wild child that you can't get out of your mind. She's a tease, AW, and very very good in handling men of your status and much much higher. Doesn't feel bad about lying. You sure know how to pick people for your business team. Where can I invest in your company?

I don't say the above to judge you. I don't judge, I just report. My goal is to get you to see how chumpish your attitude is regarding her and your motives, and how nothing good can come out of this.

What do you do? Well, you're gonna drool over this one, so no use in tyring to change your mind. Only you can take the blinders off. If you want to bang her, invite her to get together outside of work, and/or start kissing her. BE prepared for things to get very complicated, for the worse.

Will you keep her if she rejects you or play games and causes you to be here everynight asking for advice on how to dea with her $hit tests? Just more things to think about.

I responded to your post before reading anybody else's opinion, including your update. UPdate after reading rest of thread:

Dude, you are even more into this one (one-itis) than I thought you were, and I thought you were already too far gone. Do you actually believe the bf went and got a crash course on how to handle his woman, C/F, etc.? That girl is playing you. She is good on handling horny club guys, and horny bosses/managers that hit on her constantly. She is a pathological liar, and you were warned, and she's lying to you, and the funniest part of it all, you are/want to believe her. The boyfriend knows nothing about you, and if he does, he put her in check. He knows how to handle her or allows her to get her attention from horndogs like you, without having to worry about her straying. Looks like he does know what to do with women, and you only have him beaten on the looks and money, if even that.

She now knows your agenda and already showed you wants nothing to do with you. At this point you are just asking for a sexual harrassment lawsuit, that she would most likely win if you continue your little ego-stroking game you got going with this situation.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blak3 said:
Wow, it's only been a week since my original post and I can't believe how much has gone wrong! :D Her bf seems to have gotten some good advice from friends and instead of being needy and jealous, is now being all C&F when it comes to me and her. In retrospect, my own game has gone down

It was a bad business plan from the get go, so I don't think many are surprised. The boyfriend didn't get any advice, nor did helearn C&F, nor did he memorize the DJ Bible. He always had control of his bitsh. I doubt his buddies downloaded DYD and other PUA routines and came to the rescue of Mr. Chump.

Blak3 said:
I've found myself always being the one to ask her to do stuff, etc, and I know I really need to stop doing that ASAP although the question remains: if she doesn't ask, and I don't ask... how will anything ever happen??

It won't.

Blak3 said:
Worst of all though, it seems that he came across one of my emails, so she had to come clean with him about everything: about having lied to him, smoking with me and so on. Now she's flat-out refusing to go with me anywhere outside the office, and it seems that I'm pretty much fvcked.
You are. We agree on that last part. Don't make it any worse.

Her boyfriend didn't come across with anything. Are you that naive? You are eating up all the bs she's fed you. She lies. She knows how to manipulate most men, as they have limited game. You've seen her lie to people. She knows how to get male attention. Don't be surprised if there was nobody else at the other end of the line when she was lying to her "boyfriend" in front of you. Sounds like a great catch. She controls you with the puss.

She's refusing to do anything with you because you turned out to be like every guy that she has ever encountered. Every guy who she's ever worked with, or worked for. EVery guy who's ever hit on her at a club, and tried to buy her drinks. Every guy who's asked her out for dinner. Every guy who's bought her expensive gifts; every instructor/personal trainer/teacher who's tried to game her with his superior position. Every rich, good looking, high status guy who ever encountered her. YOu and they all have one thing in common. To put it in your words, they've all wanted to fvck the $hit out of her. When she confirmed you into that very non-exclusive club, she decided it was time to start avoiding you.

I know it is much easier to believe the load of bs she fed you. It protects your ego. This is her way of begging you to leave her alone before it gets ugly.

Blak3 said:
So I won Round 1, he won Round 2, and I guess we're about to find out just how good people on here really are: WHAT NOW? :)[/U

How good people here really are? Not when you don't have a good horse to bet on. This has nothing to do with anybody in here, only you. Again, this puts the responsibility and the blame on someone else other than yourself, and protects your massively inflated ego. We found out how good YOU were NOT.

You've lost this battle, fight, match, whatever, by knockout in round 2, counted out, KO'ed. I would be more interested if you two were battling for YOUR girl. I know who I would put my money on.

Blak3 said:
P.S. If you're one of the people above who responded by saying that I shouldn't go for it, I respect your opinion, but I've made up my mind. My LTR isn't going anywhere, hers isn't either, so we might as well..
Her's seems to be doing ok. Unless you want to believe her, and it seems you do. Even if she's telling the truth, it is obvious YOU are not the one she seems to be interested in. She's pushing you away. How much clearer can she make it?

It is clear you are in no control here as this child just played you. Are you seriously that much of a liability for your business partner?

Blak3 said:
I've passed this up many times before and have always regretted it deeply. So please help a friend in need and teach me how to fix this.
Fix this? You were told how NOT break it more, and you went against smarter minds on this board.

Tell you how to fix this? What for? You're only hearing what you want.

Ask her boyfriend. He knows how to handle her good enough. You could learn. You are beyond any hope with this one. As you said, you need to talk to more women and break up with your girl.

You've passed what up? Do you want sympathy for holding back and punishing yourself by not cheating on your girl? Oh, you poor dear!

Now, if you want to escape with any dignity left, just stay away from her. Are you gonna fire her for not sleeping with you? You sir, have just $hited on your own bed.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a partner thinking with his little head and jeopardizing my half of the company; I'd split up with him,move across the street and bury him. Don't SH!T where you EAT. I've had employees going through a divorce dry hump my leg[she wasn't even close to getting me],then claim she quit because I fired her if she wouldn't sleep with me. Nothing came of it,the whole staff saw what had happened.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait... sorry if I'm missing something... you have a GF,and you want to steal a girl away from another guy... a girl that works under you?

Karma is gonna get you. Not worth it, not by a LONG SHOT.