Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me Figure This Out...

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in a pretty frustrating situation right now, and I need you guys to tell me if I'm over-analyzing things, or if I actually have a reason to be concerned.

I've been on four dates (over a month's time) with this girl and things have been going very well. On our third date we went up to my dorm, watched a movie, and fooled around a lot. When we're hanging out, everything is good, and I can tell that she's having a really good time.

Now, this is where this girl confuses the hell out of me. Although she mentions stuff that hint at a future between the two of us when we hang out (talking about stuff we'll do in the future, mentioning the words "dates" a lot, she even made a passing reference to herself as my "girlfriend" on the third date), she doesn't make any effort or act affectionately when we're apart.

For starters (and the weirdest thing), this girl doesn't like to text. She never texted much, even when we first started going out. If we would have a conversation, she would stop replying and end the convo after a short period of time. She also has never been really flirty over text, which I find frustrating. She waits for hours to reply to my texts sometimes, and I understand that she may actually be busy, but there's no excuse for how little she texts me.

We go to the same college, and we're on Christmas break (from this past week to January 13th) now. She lives about two hours away from me, so I won't get to see her much between now and then. She had to do some last-minute studying that messed up our last date plans (we still went on the date, though) but she said that she would "make it up to me when she visits over winter break ;)."

Now, I just have to sit here and wait for her to come visit some time over break and try to text her every few days until then I guess. The down time and waiting over break is killing me, to be honest. I really want to be in a relationship with this girl and she hasn't been doing enough to make it obvious that she likes me a lot.

I do, however, like this girl a lot and I don't think she would be going on these dates if she didn't like me too. Why is she not showing it more? I texted her today and she replied TWICE before stopping! Maybe I'm being paranoid, maybe she just doesn't like to text a lot. What do you all think? Do I have a reason to be worried? What should I do over break so I don't go stir-crazy?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...I'm sorry for the long post. This has just been really eating at my mind lately

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a busy person that has a lot going on in her life. Why aren't you?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uggghh... you sound like a whiney little girl!!!

So you want a clingy, needy girl????

Look, the reality is you two have only been on 4 dates! That's it!!! She doesn't owe you $hit!!! And it sounds like she has a life outside of you.

Hate to break it to you, but she's free to be dating other guys right now and if you don't stop these needy thoughts, she'll pick up this vibe from you and will be gone!

Why aren't you meeting other girls??? It truly amazes me how so many newbies on here will meet one girl and then completely forget about the thousands of other girls who they see on a day to day basis.

You texting her so much, clearly shows her that she has you by the ballz..

Does she ever initiate any of the phone calls/texts??

In any case things are going good right now, dont F it all up by becoming needy!!! Just continue to chill with her a couple times a week and see what happens.

Enjoy the process rather than thinking about the future.

The fact that you want her to be your gf after only a few dates spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E in your future.

PIMP