Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me figure out if I f***ed this up

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean what is the goal here exactly? You must really like her. At least admit this lol
Nope. She's just really hot and would be the most convenient FWB in terms of distance. One just moved to NY, one already lives in NY, one is looking for something more serious, there's like 2 I haven't seen in a while because they're au pairs, and then there's this girl.

If I like any of these chicks it's the one that moved to NY. I'd just like to not have to worry about sex because I'd have somebody on the same page at a reasonable distance.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so for anyone wondering, here's what ended up happening.

This weekend I was supposed to go to DC to work with my manager so I broke the silence and texted her "hey this is the weekend I have to visit DC. wanna meet up?".

No response. I went out that night with a buddy and had some stuff I posted on my Instagram story. In the morning I saw that she watched it so I thought "f*** it"...I took a Snapchat of my cat and sent it to her with the caption "ok I get it, maybe my visit was a one time thing. Well if you change your mind you have my number. Anyway here's a picture of Kiki (my cat) since I never showed you :)" to which she responded with "Awwww".

I haven't answered. Just in case anybody's wondering how this turned out. I assume it's dead, shame.
I could get behind the first text asking if she wanted to meet up in Dc. Sometimes the circle back text/DM will work despite people sh1tting on them.

However, that second message with the cat was brutal, brother. Especially when she hadn’t responded to your meet up text. You shouldn’t have sent that if for no other reason that you keep some dignity. Made you look very weak.

And we’ve all been there with a chick we like. So not trying to bust your balls too much. But that did nothing for you even though she responded with some breadcrumb text.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could get behind the first text asking if she wanted to meet up in Dc. Sometimes the circle back text/DM will work despite people sh1tting on them.

However, that second message with the cat was brutal, brother. Especially when she hadn’t responded to your meet up text. You shouldn’t have sent that if for no other reason that you keep some dignity. Made you look very weak.

And we’ve all been there with a chick we like. So not trying to bust your balls too much. But that did nothing for you even though she responded with some breadcrumb text.
I figure I had nothing to lose that I hadn't lost already by that point.

If anything I thought maybe that would show that I "get it" and am not butthurt about the situation if she decides to circle back at some point.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure I had nothing to lose that I hadn't lost already by that point.

If anything I thought maybe that would show that I "get it" and am not butthurt about the situation if she decides to circle back at some point.
That men feel their dignity is "nothing to lose", and they express this through their behavior, is the core of why women cant respect men.

Not aiming this at you in particular, this is general today.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That men feel their dignity is "nothing to lose", and they express this through their behavior, is the core of why women cant respect men.

No but it is true. I just reached my limit with a new girl who i really liked a lot actually. Last night marked the 3rd time she has seriously disrespected me. Instead of trying to rationalize with her again or do any talking i just blocked her after she left last night and will ghost. It's not my responsibility to fix a clearly damaged woman and my self dignity is much more important.

Always place money and diginity over women.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but it is true. I just reached my limit with a new girl who i really liked a lot actually. Last night marked the 3rd time she has seriously disrespected me. Instead of trying to rationalize with her again or do any talking i just blocked her after she left last night and will ghost. It's not my responsibility to fix a clearly damaged woman and my self dignity is much more important.

Always place money and diginity over women.
First - nice work. Standing up for your boundaries is important especially with hot chicks. However, this is kind of an apples to oranges comparison. Because the OPs behavior demonstrates low value on his end and ultimately hurts his own SMV. You are doing the opposite of that - dumping/cutting off a hot chick on your own volition increases your SMV.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well this is more of a singular instance rather than a pattern. I thought I might've f***ed up but I wasn't quite sure how since I had dealt with a couple women similarly and had a much better result. What I gathered is that I'd already screwed it up with the text once I got home if I hadn't already done so by spending the night and cuddling or whatever.

The Snapchat I sent because, like I said, I didn't have anything to lose that I hadn't lost already here. I got SOME response, and I just communicated that I'm not butthurt, it's not that serious, and I'm around if she changes up. Who knows, either way I'm not paying it any mind, as far as I'm concerned it's done with, I left her response on read, moving on.

Your a plate
I would love to be a plate. I don't really care, it just would've been nice to have a good-looking FWB that isn't too much of a drive.

First - nice work. Standing up for your boundaries is important especially with hot chicks. However, this is kind of an apples to oranges comparison. Because the OPs behavior demonstrates low value on his end and ultimately hurts his own SMV. You are doing the opposite of that - dumping/cutting off a hot chick on your own volition increases your SMV.
Some of the mindsets people have here is why I don't really bother with the pick-up community anymore, for the most part. The amount of generalizations people responding here have drawn about me and this situation as a result of me asking about this ONE instance is kinda annoying; "OP demonstrates low sexual market value", "dude just admit you really like her", "how did you not learn this texting stuff in your first 30 days with this community", etc.

Like holy s*** chill...this is one girl, one situation. I had a question, it was answered. This isn't like a recurring thing where my "fundamentals are broken" or something. I live in Delaware and do quite well for myself considering my circumstances...

So relax, you don't need to psychoanalyze me or set me on a path of reading a bunch of material. It was one f***ing question about one f***ing girl...