"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Help Me Decipher the Code

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hey guys, sorry this may be just a waste of time. Some girl at match.com winked at me so I checked out her profile. She seems cool but I'm not ready to buy a subscription to e-mail people without having better pictures and profiles yet. However, she says in her profile that her e-mail address is in there as a code. I don't think she's serious, and I couldn't find anything. But I'll give the link to her profile and maybe someone else can find it.

http://www.match.com/profile/showpr...-8a7d-4175-8151-7127dcc5cf13&pageurl=replynow
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I don't see anything that catches my eye, but you can try the usual screen name on AIM.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
The thing about online dating is that in order to get a date is that you have to be a good looking man because the picture is the first thing you see or you have a funny/****y personal that seperates yourself from others.

Otherwise if you're an average/ugly guy then you'll have a better chance in the real world.
 
Top