Help me bag this 10!!

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well what's past is past. So say NewMan's theory holds correct and she doesn't call back. I assume call her after she gets back and ask her about her trip, and try to set something up that week? I know she'll at least remember me since I left her the first VM.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a guy not a girl. If hse called me a week later it wouldn't matter to me - I'd still want to fvck her."

Right. I agree. And if she calls you the day she said she would? Same thing. You'd still want to fvck her. That's my point. It doesn't matter. Attraction happens deeper than the length of time that you waited to call..

"Agreed. But again this is not your everyday chick. She's a bartender - I'm guessing she get's hit on higher than average. There will be many AFC calling her the next day. He wants to set himself apart."

I think an entirely different issue on this board is the idea that we have to do so much MORE or something different if we perceive a girl to be 'hotter' than another one. As if a 'hot' girl is attracted to something different than a "regular" girl. They are both driven by the same thing. Your point here is that she'll have a bunch of guys calling her the next day and she'll lump them all into one catagory.

But to do this you are assuming 1) that she gives her number out all of the time for this to happen. 2) that she isn't really physically attracted to Broham and she doesn't really care to get to know him so he's just another 'regular guy'. (in which case seperating yourself isn't going to do anything because all you're proving to be is a guy she doesn't care to know who doesn't keep his word) and 3) that the more guys that hit on her means the less she will like any said guy.

If you're hit on by, lets say, 4 girls. You get all 4's number. But of those 4, one or two of them were hot. You want to get to know them better. Are you going to automatically discount them because they called the same day as the other 2? Probably not. And the other 2, who are 'ok' at best, are you going to give a SHYT how long they wait to call? Again, probably not.

"She doesn't know him. He'll be int he nice guy category."

2 questions:

1) What is wrong with being nice? Are you still under the false impression that nice = no vagina? Pleanty of good guys get laid all of the time. I am one of them. I think you're confusing "Nice" with "A spineless pushover".

2) How is ONE SENTENCE like "Have a nice trip" going to put him into ANY catagory? I'm sure that sentence can be perceived 100 different ways by 100 different people but I SERIOUSLy doubt that ANY of those are going to perceive him to be a "spineless pushover" for wishing her a good time.

"Yeah I was going to date him but he wound up being such a puss. Can you believe that he told me to have a good time?"

Come on man.

-Blitz

PS: I'm not trying to pick fights or anything. I'm just trying to debate a little bit and see the logic in the things you're saying.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Let me ask you this. Reverse the roles. She got YOUR number while you were at work. You think she likes you, you enjoyed talking to her, and you expect that she'll call since she DID get the number afterall. Which would YOU appreciate most? If she calls you the next day or so are you going to feel any LESS inclined to sleep with her? I don't think so. However, if she waited until you got back from the trip, then just SHOWED up again, you'd wonder what the hell is going on and why she would just 'not call' after she said she would. Then, most likely, *you* would start playing games because you see or suspect that she is, and the next thing you know ALL communication has gone to shyt.

That's what's going to happen if you wait.

Trust me, keep it simple. Calling her and asking her out is the entire POINT of getting her number. Anything less would be over-complicating shyt out of insecurity that she couldn't POSSIBLY want you without you playing some kind of waiting game.

I would call her today or tomorrow and just talk with her. No expectations, no planning a date, just talk. Get to know her a little bit. Wish fun for her trip and tell her that you'll talk when she gets back. When she gets back, talk and set something up.

-Blitz
Exactly, you got her number, now use it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I agree. And if she calls you the day she said she would? Same thing. You'd still want to fvck her. That's my point. It doesn't matter. Attraction happens deeper than the length of time that you waited to call..

I'd won't to fvck her if she'd waited a year to call.. Because I'm a guy. It's irrleevant to me. I just want to fvck. I not going to try and figure what she thinks. I don't care.

I think an entirely different issue on this board is the idea that we have to do so much MORE or something different if we perceive a girl to be 'hotter' than another one. As if a 'hot' girl is attracted to something different than a "regular" girl. They are both driven by the same thing. Your point here is that she'll have a bunch of guys calling her the next day and she'll lump them all into one catagory.

But to do this you are assuming 1) that she gives her number out all of the time for this to happen. 2) that she isn't really physically attracted to Broham and she doesn't really care to get to know him so he's just another 'regular guy'. (in which case seperating yourself isn't going to do anything because all you're proving to be is a guy she doesn't care to know who doesn't keep his word) and 3) that the more guys that hit on her means the less she will like any said guy.

If you're hit on by, lets say, 4 girls. You get all 4's number. But of those 4, one or two of them were hot. You want to get to know them better. Are you going to automatically discount them because they called the same day as the other 2? Probably not. And the other 2, who are 'ok' at best, are you going to give a SHYT how long they wait to call? Again, probably not

I'm not suggesting he do anything different because she's hot. I'm suggesting he do something different because she's a bar tender.

If he had meet her at the Library perhaps I'd have given him different advice.

But you've got to Observe (player_S wrote a little article on that that's pretty good).

She's a bar tender which tells me several things about her.

1) she see's lot and lots fo guys.
2) she a drinker
3) she's a socialite
4) she probably a partier. (plus she's going to vegas)
5) all of this adds up to her being approached more often.

I do believe she's not attracted to our buddy here.

Why? because he wouldn't be posting this if he looked like Brad Pitt.

1) What is wrong with being nice? Are you still under the false impression that nice = no vagina? Pleanty of good guys get laid all of the time. I am one of them. I think you're confusing "Nice" with "A spineless pushover

Nice finished last.

Read the posts.

There are and loads of guys here that we're or are nice.

Nice doesn't cut it.

I'm not saying nice doesn't get some poon. But It ain't going to get you top notch - oh so fvckable women.

This guy isn't going to spit game and have her panties wet. If he was he wouldn't be posting.

2) How is ONE SENTENCE like "Have a nice trip" going to put him into ANY catagory? I'm sure that sentence can be perceived 100 different ways by 100 different people but I SERIOUSLy doubt that ANY of those are going to perceive him to be a "spineless pushover" for wishing her a good time

Give me a break. He knows nothing about this chick. The one thing he knows is he wants to get into her pants. You think him calling and saying "Have a nice trip" is a good idea? She's going to take one listen at that and hit the delete button. Goodbye. Forget it.

It reaks of "Nice guy".

It reaks of "What do you want to eat honey".

It reaks of "Honey, it's ok, we haven't had sex in 2 weeks but I understand your going through sh#t right now".

Be a man for fvck sake.

If he had ANY repor with this girl at all - I would have said call her. But the bottom line is his doesn't.

If he had not known about her vacation and called her - great. But don't call just to say Have a good trip.

You've got to not reak of despereation. And this guy reaks of it.

PS: I'm not trying to pick fights or anything. I'm just trying to debate a little bit and see the logic in the things you're saying

It's all godd - thats why we are here.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?? How do I reek of desparation. If you read my first post, you would have noticed that I had a 7 all over me the whole night.

You are about 50% correct for the reason I'm posting. She is not like most of the girls I encounter. I've never gotten a number from a bartender before and I understand that they are slight execeptions to alot of the so called "rules". Hence the first reason I posted. The second reason is that most girls I encounter usually aren't going on trips the wkend I would normally plan a date. I would hope most of you guys plan the date the next wkend for obvious reasons, right???

That's my rationale for posting.

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very hard situation and i honestly wouldn't give my advice because it's not a definate thing.

I know one thing for fact though ! Las Vegas is a crazy ass town dude. THe girls go looking to hook up the guys go looking to hook up, what happens in vegas stays in vegas and if you wanna get with her after vegas you're gonna have to beat out all the rich ballers that have Definatly hit on this girl there. There's no doubt that she'll get hit on a bunch and probably hook up there.

The thing is that you'll have to surpass those guys somehow. Good luck bro and keep this updated ! i wanna find out what happens.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?? How do I reek of desparation. If you read my first post, you would have noticed that I had a 7 all over me the whole night.

Maybe so. But having read your posts what I take from then is more desperation (regarding this chick) than anything else.

Why worry so much about her?

But nevermind that - If I'm wrong, I'm worng.

The thing is that you'll have to surpass those guys somehow. Good luck bro and keep this updated ! i wanna find out what happens
I disagree.

You are right on one thing - Vegas is a party town. I go there 6 times a year or so.

She will probably hook up - at least there will be a good chance.

But he will not have to outdo these guys when she comes back.

She will go there just to have fun - and it'll be more of a vacation fvck - or vacation hook up.

don't worry about it.