Help me analyze this ex gf of mine

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this girl for a year, broke up with her only to get back together for another 3 months.

When I first met her she was very sweet, understanding and caring. She bought me things, came over to my place a few times a week. She would always come to me. The sex was good and she was very pleasant to be around.

The only thing that threw me off about her was that she had this "hardened" aura about her. Her mother and father are still married but her mom hates her Dad. Her mom often tells her that her father's voice makes her get physically sick. The ex told me that she had never seen her mother or father kiss or even hug each other. My ex is 27 years old. Same age as me.

She was a self proclaimed feminist and would occasionally throw in comments about how "unfair life has been towards women", etc. Some comments were a bit bizarre, "i've noticed how little girls are usually tougher than little boys". But again, these comments were very few and far in between.

She would also every now and then tell me about how mean she was to people in her past, although never talking about other romantic relationships. People at school who she "told off" on occasion. And while she was sweet and seemingly intelligent, she acted a bit "ghetto" when I spent time with her around her friends. I only met her friends once.

But again, 95% of the time she was so sweet and caring. It was addicting. Always willing to to whatever I wanted her to do in the bedroom, always offering to pay for meals. She bought me things. Just addicting. But there was always something in the back of my head telling me that there was something just beneath the surface of her that I didn't completely know or trust.

But here's the part that has really ****ed my head up. When I first broke up with her, I realized that I had made a mistake and wanted her back. For about a month she was stone cold not giving an inch on her decision that she didn't want to get back to me. I kept telling her that I had made a mistake and broke up with her out of frustration and that I missed her and wanted to still be with her. She said the following: "Anytime a man tells me that he doesn't want to be with me anymore, even if it kills me and breaks my heart, I will always tell him that that is fine and move on." The ****?

Again, I was shocked at her stubbornness, especially after the great year we spent together. We eventually did get back together and were making a big effort to improve our relationship with one another. She was coming over more and more often, we were doing the "I love you's" back and forth etc. But then one day I caught some guy sending flirtatious text messages to her. I asked her who this guy was and she said he was a guy from work who would occasionally text her and her friends about parties he was DJ'ing at. But this seemed off to me. She never got texts from guys like this previously. She said this guy had flirted with her in the past.

I was a bit peeved and told her to drop the dude's number. The next day, she ends things. Very coldly and swiftly. I was blindsided and in shock. She has completely dropped me and has acted as if I never even existed to her. I met her here in NYC, where she is from, and we were talking about her coming to visit my folks in Indiana with me this Chrsitmas..and now this?

This has really f*cked my head up to the point where I still think about her and miss her a month and half later.

I've been reading a bit lately on these BPD Waif type women. Did I encounter one here?

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not bpd, you broke it off with her, and she monkey branched from you to the next one in line.

She was never serious when you two got back together, this other guy was already in the picture, and she was probably fvcking him and drawing emotional support from him.

Next time never tell a women your sorry and you made a mistake to get her back. The moment you told her that you transferred all your testicular fortitude right into her corner. She kept you around to stroke her own ego then dumped you when you got out of line.

Date other females and forget about this one. With the way you describe her I can't see any decent manly man settling for her shiit. She'll eventually end up with a beta chump who worships the ground she walks on..and she'll hate him for it. She'll also be fvcking the occasional alpha behind his back.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not bpd, you broke it off with her, and she monkey branched from you to the next one in line.

She was never serious when you two got back together, this other guy was already in the picture, and she was probably fvcking him and drawing emotional support from him.

Next time never tell a women your sorry and you made a mistake to get her back. The moment you told her that you transferred all your testicular fortitude right into her corner. She kept you around to stroke her own ego then dumped you when you got out of line.

Date other females and forget about this one. With the way you describe her I can't see any decent manly man settling for her shiit. She'll eventually end up with a beta chump who worships the ground she walks on..and she'll hate him for it. She'll also be fvcking the occasional alpha behind his back.
Yeah that sounds about right. I held the frame pretty strong for that first year then essentially handed her my balls in a glass jar. Moving on.

Although I do believe there were some things about her that would have led to major problems down the line. Her views on men, the horrible relationship between her parents that she grew up seeing, etc. And she also wasn't a very nice person.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is correct

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way her mother treats her husband is the way she thinks women are supposed to treat men..... since he hasn't Divorced her. She has no idea it's wrong... My MIL treated her husband poorly. BUT I think he'd smack her upside the head to bring her back in line. Since that isn't an option now, I had to get the big D

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men never learn their type of women. The sex is given but never size up their type like women do to men.