Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me AFC this girl to let her down easy...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the evils of internet dating. I chatted with a girl who didn't have a pic. She described herself and I thought what the hell. This was the first mistake.

In our first convo on chat I was very laidback and a threw in the tiniest bit of Ross Jeffries like stuff just to see how it would work.

That first chat lead us to her calling me that night. She seemed OK but nervous.

We did another chat on Saturday night for a while. After this chat I did some things about "incredible connection" like patterns. After that convo she called again Sunday and we talked about meeting late Monday afternoon if possible.

On Monday I met her for a drink at a local bar. She was very nervous and not very pretty. I chatted with her and still decided to take her to a hotel and fawk her. I massaged her and really held back for a while until I finally gave in. Then I proceeded to feel like **** about myself.

Her body is OK, but her face, and her personality turn me off.

She is very interested in me. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't interested. I decided to tell her that my heart is broken about my ex gf and I'm not ready to date (tried to get it AFC enough to even fake a tear. Don't get me wrong the break up has been hard on me). Unfortunately this girl took it to mean "I'll help you get over her"

Since then she has called everyday. She wanted to go out with me last night but didn't. She called again today and I talked to her for a while.

So I have several questions.

1) How can I let her down quickly or just stop talking to her
2) Is Call Block an option. If so how to do it
3) What would you do?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I proceeded to feel like **** about myself.

bro just do what women do to get over it.

blame it on the alcohol. LOL

just repeat their matra : " i was drunk and i didn't know what i was doing, and they took advantage of me "

ok i know you are thinking maybe you only had 1 drink etc.

LOL. with women and this favourite excuse they use it works like this.

the less drinks you had. the drunker you were. ok ? :D

ok so don't feel like a slut even if you are married and you had half a vodka cruiser.

YOU WERE PARALYTIC DRUNK RIGHT !

ok the other excuse they use for a time like this.

PITY SEX

her uncle had just died and you felt sorry for her and so you had sex with her.... yeah so it's not like you wanted to...

ok i will stop being sarcastic with the b*tches and help you now

what would i do ?

option no.1

Introduce her to an AFC friend who is desperate for sex. palm her off onto him. use whatever means neccesary.

option no.2

my girlfriend called me and we went out for lunch. we have agreed to give it another go. i still love her. i told you i still had feelings for her. i would really like it if we could stay friends.

****BREAK DOWN****

option 2. you are reversing what most chicks do to guys. FLAKE. by saying "we could stay friends" you are letting her know she is in the friends box and you can use this as an excuse in future to flake further. you are putting her in her place as just a one night stand by letting her know you have a girlfriend AGAIN. you love your girlfriend so much YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON HER because you would feel so bad *insert platonic LJBF look here* when telling the internet ho.

both those options are gold, option 2 has a 99% success rate.

Good Luck my fellow DJ :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got yourself in this mess by trying to use her to make you forget about your ex. She was your rebound girl. As a DJ-in-the-making you should have known better than to do this. Despite what some of the PUAs on this site say, a DJ does not play with women's hearts for his own gratification.

Now you have to be a man about it and just tell her how you feel. Don't be like a woman about it and block her calls and puzzy crap like that. Next time she calls tell her you need to have a serious talk. She'll know what this means.

Tell her that you enjoyed spending time with her on Monday but that you don't see any long term potential. Throw in whatever else you feel is appropriate (there is no chemistry, I'm still not over my ex, blah blah), but I think it is important that you are truthful about it.

If you don't ever want to see her again, even as a friend, tell her you feel it would be better if she stopped contacting you. If you want to be her friend, tell her that.

In many ways breaking up with a girl is like picking one up. There is a DJ way to do it and an AFC way. If you are going to be a DJ when picking them up, you need to also be one when you break up.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he got into this mess cause he picked up an ugly chick off the internet.

he didn't get her pic until it was too late.

he f*cked her cause he was bored.

the girlfriend thing was his excuse cause he felt bad

She is very interested in me. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't interested. I decided to tell her that my heart is broken about my ex gf and I'm not ready to date (tried to get it AFC enough to even fake a tear. Don't get me wrong the break up has been hard on me). Unfortunately this girl took it to mean "I'll help you get over her"

he says he didn't have the heart TO TELL HER SHE WAS JUST A MISTAKE so he told her the gf story

MrCode if he says he " enjoyed spending Moday with her " he is screwed LOL

this guy made a mistake

he regrets it and feels like $hit

if she was a HB9 would he feel bad ? i think not

it's because this chick is no good, looks and personality wise

he just wants out in a hurry.

lie your a$$ off bro :D

and forgive yourself.

remember, tell yourself if you hadn't been drinking....

lol

Lost In Translation

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your opinion LIT and I must say you make a good point...

Oh well, we all f*ck up now and then.

In the future be more discriminating Ricky ;)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - MrCode
In many ways breaking up with a girl is like picking one up. There is a DJ way to do it and an AFC way. If you are going to be a DJ when picking them up, you need to also be one when you break up.

i agree with you 100% MrCode.

problem was this guy keep switching between AFC and DJ if that's possible ???

a DJ wouldn't go back to being AFC ???

as for his whole trying to shed a tear while telling a story to get rid of this girl.

LMAO.

there are some things even i won't do.

all i gotta say is bro i feel for ya and for you to start to cry SHE MUST HAVE BEEN F*CKING UGLY LIKE A DONKEY !!!

ahahahaha...... :D

Lost In Translation

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost, Option #2 sounds like the best option for me. I actually saw my ex last night, definitely still some feeling there, but I doubt I'll date her again. In any event this girl would understand that story best and it would be an easy way to let her down.

My friend recommended the same thing to me last night!

MrCode, you are right, I'm being a bit of a AFC about it all anyways. I've always had trouble confronting people or letting them down. This girl is very nice, but totally not my type personality or looks wise

I might actually keep her as a friend but really I don't have time for that crap. There are some other girls to date.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disappear. women who drop trow on the first encounter often have an affliction called "women who love too much". its dangerous. they are actually attracted to guys they really shouldn't be. and will chase and chase. has to do with their childhood of course. Don't be afraid to hurt her. Its what happens to them ALL THE TIME and will eventually force a change in her behavior when it gets painful enough.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the situation was reversed. What do you think most chicks would do if they met up with some guy on the Internet that they weren't attracted to? Do you think most chicks would sit around worrying about how to let this guy down easy? No, they wouldn't because most chicks aren't that nice and most of them are just as much of a jerk as any guy. No attraction=no coochie. Then they would move on to the next guy. Just consider this fact when you decide what to do.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice guys. My mistake was that I did play with her.

I will never do that again. She called me like 4 times today. I am so glad she wasn't at my house but instead at a hotel. She might be the type to stalk.

Hopefully not.

My dear jane e-mail goes out tonight

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jane e-mail? JEEEEEZE! Get some guts! Just call her up and tell her honestly that you just aren't feeling a connection and you don't want to persue anything with her. Wish her luck and hang up!

Why are you so afraid to face her? Sacred she'll never sleep with you again?:p Just TELL THE GIRL IT'S OVER!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's weak. One thing I've always hated is confrontation. That is an AFC side of me that has hindered me in business and relationships.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I emailed she never responded. She kept calling. Today I answered and told her the scoop

She called me back about an hour ago, talking about me going out later with her, since I told her I was busy with a buddy for a while.

She just wants me for the sex. At least I've been honest with her. I don't plan on going out with her again unless I want to use her for social proof.

Is social proof good with a girl that isn't so good looking? I tend to doubt it!