"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HELP ME .... advice

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
OK some of you may have been here before..

I was about ready to turn into the school driveway for a technical school im going to every other day from my normal highschool

The guy in front of me slamed on his brakes and I hit his brand new BMW and then an hour later a Sheriff shows up and gives me a ticket for "speed too fast for conditions" when the road was dry and I was going 30 in a 35 MPH zone. My brakes where a little spongy. Well Also on the ticket they didnt even put my name on there.. they put the wrong name... way off. so I am contesting the ticket becuase Ill lose my license for 6 months becuase washington has a gay intermediate license.. Is there any way to get out of the ticket... shouldnt I of got a neglagence or tailgating ticket not too fast for conditions.. he has no witnesses i do.. and mine say i was 2-3 car lengths behind him.. he was shaving and driving... ARGHHH
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Wow, is that actual capitalisation I see?

From wh01987? What thread am I in?
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
in the law it is the driver who is following that incurs fault. You are supposed to be far enough away to come to a complete stop if the driver in front of you has stopped.

basically youre a bad driver and youre paying for it.

because of the ticket claim tho, you should be able to get out of it because you were actually speeding or in bad conditions.

sooooo fight it.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
u guys got a dodgy law, its both parties fault, although the following driver is more responsible.
 
Top