Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help losing my belly

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started running and working out but I've got this small and diminishing spare tire. Should I just keep toughing it out and watch it disappear over time? Its not horrible, but I notice it, and thats what matters lol

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep up the exercise. I'm not sure what you calorie intake or diet is like, but if you feel your not eating right maybe change that up too. And Drink water!! I find that by just switching to water for all my beverages I can lose a bit of weight.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... yeah... lol
I enjoy beer a lot. Maybe I should curb that. Alcohol consumption has gone WAY down and I've stuck to mainly liquors w/ diet lately. I eat salads a lot, but have no strict diet plan.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut alcohol out completely for a month and see what happens.

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol alone doesn't make you fat. It's the other ingredients mixed with the alcohol that make you fat.

Go straight Silver Tequila and you won't gain weight.

@ the OP.

Are you eating massive meals at once? Bloating can make a HUGE difference in how your stomach looks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an interview with Adrian Peterson, the Vikings star running back. The interview was at his house, and the interviewer looked in his kitchen pantry to find donuts and twinkies. This is right after they were talking about him being on the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine. If you run enough sprints, or at least do enough very high intense cardio, then you will lose the fat, even though your diet is not perfect. That is easier and more effective than having a perfect diet by itself.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy beer a lot. Maybe I should curb that. Alcohol consumption has gone WAY down and I've stuck to mainly liquors w/ diet lately. I eat salads a lot, but have no strict diet plan.
You don't really need a strict diet plan to get where you want to go; I've found that trying strict diets discourages me more than anything, and is just about as effective as just watching what I eat generally. Just make sure that you're 500-750 calories below maintenance and you will lose weight. Eat accordingly around your workouts so that you are burning fat and not muscle (and so that you are building muscle!) and you should be fine.

And yes, stick with liquor with diet if you want to "drink healthy". Vodka is the lowest calorie liquor, so if you can then stick with that. Personally, though, I can't stand vodka so I usually end up drinking white rum and diet. Brown liquors tend to have more calories than white liquors, so stick to white if you can.

Also, remember that when you drink alcohol your body is more prone to turn whatever you eat into fat, as it prioritizes the digestion of the alcohol over other sources of food. This means that when you eat after you drink you are much more likely to gain body fat than eating normally. So in other words, no drunk food!!!