Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help I'm Cap'n Save a Ho!

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't free myself of a mildly bpd woman who lures me back over and over into being Cap'n Save a Ho. She cheated on me with a new guy, yet never put out for me, complains about all her problems, sadness to me every night and her many problems, ...

Now she wants to move out of her town and wants to find a new job near where I live. Asked me to look online for her new job opportunities because she is so lazy ass that she can't do it herself either cryijg herself to sleep or going out dancing and getting hit on. I don't know who would hire her as she has no credentitials and just basic office secretarial skills. Even If I managed to help her get some job she would be sleeping with the boss next - just not me! HELP!

Why do I do this to myself. Why am I addicted to such a loser like her and wind up being the biggest Cap n Sav a Ho around!! Sjhe is not young but pretty - I must be hard up.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're aware that something is wrong with the situation, but maybe you keep going back because you like pain? I think this may also be the case with myself.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for fvcks sake. Why is it so hard for you to cut contact? She cheats on you and you stick around to help her through her "problems"? Where is your dignity and self respect?

There is no deep philosophical thought required here. There is no conundrum. This is not even worthy of discussion. Its common fvcking sense. Cut her off and stop acting like her gay friend.

It really is that simple.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her number and all other methods of communication you have with her. If she tried to contact you delete it without reading/listening to it. You have the power to end it in your hands; she can't make you communicate with her. Be a man and stick by your decision; she's a cancer- cut her out of your life. You can do anything you set you mind to- this is a minor bump compared to the challenges other men face on a daily basis- overcome it and take pride in your achievement; I know you can do it if you set your mind to it. :yes:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
Why do I do this to myself. Why am I addicted to such a loser like her and wind up being the biggest Cap n Sav a Ho around!!

Look in the mirror. She's a reflection of you.

Cheers!

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
in the bible, proverbs 11:22 says - Like a ring of gold in the nose of a pig, is a beautiful woman who has no sense.

there's nothing wrong with having emotions and wanting the best for this girl in principle, but pick wisely who you give that support love and respect to. some people are just not worth your investment until they get their act together. it sounds like she aint ready for a worth while man, which is why she is the ball of confusion and mess that you describe. only she can correct that not you and that involves her taking responciblilty for her actions and life. she'll never learn that if people like you keep stoppin the gap. tell her to go abck to school get an education and get serious about her life if yu care at all for her. in the mean time, move on. enough said.

Asteconn

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 'Knight in Shining Armour' syndrome. You're probably deliberately targetting these women because you feel as though by saving them from their predicament you'll have nabbed yourself a keeper.

Anyway - with recourse to this particular woman, the best thing you can do is following Aenigma's advice and cutting all means of contact with her. If she does manage to get in contact with you, then make excuses not to help her out / get back with her / whatever.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... Where to start?

Well, for starters I know where you are coming from... I was doing the same **** as you in the early days. I was WBAFC at that time. Its tough to do, but you have to cut contact with her and move on. It was hard to do because the girls I dealt with knew how to get false hope, and I always thought I was close to finish line... It never came... Kind of like the dog races where the dogs chase a bone that is unnatainable.

Trust me dude, get rid of this leach ASAP

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
Now she wants to move out of her town and wants to find a new job near where I live. Asked me to look online for her new job opportunities because she is so lazy ass that she can't do it herself either cryijg herself to sleep or going out dancing and getting hit on. I don't know who would hire her as she has no credentitials and just basic office secretarial skills. Even If I managed to help her get some job she would be sleeping with the boss next - just not me! HELP!
Actually being Capt Save a Ho will probably be the best thing you can do in this situation. Find her a job, far, far away. Try to look for some MLM 'opportunities' like Amway, Vector Marketing, and Primerica. That will keep her busy and out of your hair.

In the meantime, you can find out what the problem is.