Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help iam stuck

edgar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Hello all ,
iam new here but i read alot already .
My probleme is you know i got the theory but cant do it :(
Just today: i was going to take my bike and go home when i saw this amazing hb9 saying goodbye to her friends .
She was walking toward her car , while i was O.O and couldnt do **** , i felt so dumb dam...
I need something to ignite the bomb who is in me now :)

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to toss yourself into the fray, even if its a bad attempt its still an attempt. You learn from your attempts and when you get your confidence up so will the number of women who will want you. Just stay positive and enjoy what you do.

-Grey Fox

Reaction score
Relax kid - it is called a 'cold approach' and takes experience and a lot of confidence. You should have memorized her license plate number and did a search!! It helps if you have police officers as friends to look up the plates!!

edgar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea iam willing to succeed at the game more than ever ,
iam just so obsessed by my appereance , fear of rejection , what the girl think of my look and such ...

Everyday i can smile more , talk to random people interact alot with some ppl i know and such but CANT approach the friggin HB iam looking at ZZzzz .

thx for help sorry for my bad english :)

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it, everytime you do it you get better and it gets easier. Just have an attitude that you could get any girl you wanted when you do a cold approach.

After you do a few, you will feel more relaxed now that you know what to do. The big thing is to not let rejection get to you. Rejection doesnt even phase me now because I don't focus all my attention on women, I dont "need" them so to speak.

The bottom line is just grab your balls and go. Who gives a **** what happens?

edgar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok
Listen what happened this after noon :

I was cooking a quick stuff , when i saw thru my door this neighbour GF that was stuck with no Bf inside , and she couldnt open the door .

She knocked at my door asking for some help , i DJ her a little but i know she is my neighbour GF so didnt do any #close.
She was hot like HB 8 american (i live in france , peace)

Well it was smooth all the time i helped her, i just opened the door for her literally inserted the key in and opened .

Tehn i told to my self that if she cant open a door when she have the right key she dont deserver me !