“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Help, i just can't be sociable...I just aint got any energy and im depressed

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Please give me some advice...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Your situation is EXACTLY like mine, and I helped myself, heres how:

I found it impossible to socialise and were also very shy, and for years (since I was 15) I have change my ways. Like you, I have forced myself into situations as a way of facing my fear. I got into acting (which I enjoyed anyway) by taking a class in it at school. I slowly felt less nervous when having to get up and make a fool out of myself. I now have no problem at all in getting up in front of the crowd and many of my friends comment on my confidence.

I also found it really hard making conversation, and decided to take a part time job that would "teach" me these skills. I got a job as a bartender, not only did it help my social skills, I was able to sarge at the same time. I also plan to get a parttime job as a salesperson, where people HAVE to like you if you are to sell products. I am forcing myself to learn to socialise.

Also, read books. First of all read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. Just read this book. It will probably be in your library, I heard it is the most read "Self-Help" book of the 20th Century, and I can see why, Its pure gold. Also look up other self help books on socialising and related subjects, this will help you, as it did me.

That is how I helped myself. But I believe I am natural loner who has no genuine "love" for socialising, and possibly you are too, though that may not be so bad, many of the greatest men ever lived were loners. Sir Winston Churchill faced complete rejection from his parents, though became one of Britains most respected and admired leaders. It was he who also said "Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong." and I agree with that.

If you want to talk about it some more, give me a PM :)


Brainfreeze

PS Master of the Universe's is also excellent for throwing yourself in to socialising.DJ BootCamp
 
Top