"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Help! I cannot figure this chick out!

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I need your help in trying to figure this chick out: Here is the scenario, we have been out twice, she is a friend of my cousins and she lives over an hour away.

I sense she is not overly into me, so I decided to give her a test. A couple of weeks ago, she told me she was going skiing for the weekend. I figured I would test her IL and said...."have a good time and GIVE ME a call when you get back. I thought if she did not call, that would give me my answer. Well, she actually did call, but it was almost 5 days later when she got back. Since then we have been playing phone tag. Granted, she always returns my phone calls when I call. I asked her to hang out next week and she states she is very busy, she cannot tell yet. She is busy, she works fulltime, goes to school at night and is rushing for a sorority.

IMO, it seems she is giving me the runaround. The question is, why would she call me on her own will and always promptly call me back. She just called me before with her friend in the car.

BTW, I have been a DJ, always ending the convo first, never calling just to talk and sometimes going days with out calling her back. What gives?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She has some interest, otherwise she would have never called! However I personally thimk that was a lame test...because it was too passsive and left the ball in her court. You are pursuing her like a friend and not as a potential mate. Men are the aggressors and you should have outright asked her out.

If she is truly busy then just tell her that when she is not busy within the next two weeks (give her a definite time frame) to call you if you want to do such and such! If she doesn't take you up on your offer then this was intentionally done and you should not pursue any longer!
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
She has some interest, otherwise she would have never called! However I personally thimk that was a lame test...because it was too passsive and left the ball in her court. You are pursuing her like a friend and not as a potential mate. Men are the aggressors and you should have outright asked her out.

If she is truly busy then just tell her that when she is not busy within the next two weeks (give her a definite time frame) to call you if you want to do such and such! If she doesn't take you up on your offer then this was intentionally done and you should not pursue any longer!
Thanks for your reply. That is exactly what I did, I told her I would like to hang out again and for her to call me when she is free.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I emphasized to put a time limit - this will give her a time table and only then will you know her true interest level. If she calls in a month her interest level is low or she is spending time with someone else!!
 
Top