Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help: i am tutor and not by choice

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
help: i am a math tutor :( and not by choice

ALlright heres the deal , i last year I had to tutor mad hot chicks cause in my school we offer two levels of ap calc and once you finish both you tutor for credit. Well thats what i did, and now a load of hot chicks, always say hi and ****, but i was an AFC back when tutoring em and they prolly say hi cause im not a bad guy and helped em all. I made sure they all were able to pass and such. what are some ideas for breaking this idea out of their minds especially since i am now a senior. My problem is not over one specific girl but mostly to not appear like a smart kid. I mean currently i am dressed and act opposite of a smart kid although im still academically as strong as ever. Being smart has nothing to do with who you are as a person. SO what are some tips for breaking old images. A lot of the girls always join my group for groupwork and ****. I am def not bad looking, but I have a need to be sure they arent simply sitting with me because i am smart. I dont act ****y about being intelligent because that just gets old quick and its not me anway.... so any tips on how to get these girls to start seeing me differently.?? i need to get em thinking of me in a different light. I already tested the waters and they dont seem to get into very sexual convos w/ me but i mean it all depends on how i act from here on out... any suggestions?

Last edited:

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be ****y about being intelligent, I don't think they are seeking your help for tutoring so that you can brag to them about how great you are at calc. I tutor some at my school also, the big part is just be friendly and exciting. Be enthusiastic and joke around with them abit. Do your job but have fun doing it and you'll end up with a table full of smiles.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, yeah i think i need to review the bible as well. I used to live by it, but as of late i have been slacking. and to misunderstodd, yeah I see your point. When in designated tutoring situations, I am always humble about my accomplishments because I defianetly dont need to be labeled a ****y nerd. I play off my understanding as dumb luck, when really it kinda is, that and some grey hairs. The problem is not getting the girls to smile but to break the stigma of a tutor. thanks any more help would be appreciated. The problem is that If I flirt what I feel is necessary to get a girl im not really doing my job as a tutor. Hmm things make more sense when you write them down. I am beginning to feel i should just be a bad tutor and flirt with the girls... its a much better idea and will help them see my personality as a person not in school. Add any more suggestions if you can think of them guys. thanks

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by siph
. The problem is that If I flirt what I feel is necessary to get a girl im not really doing my job as a tutor. Hmm things make more sense when you write them down. I am beginning to feel i should just be a bad tutor and flirt with the girls... its a much better idea and will help them see my personality as a person not in school.
Why can't you be both a flirt and a tutor?? The best teachers I EVER had were relaxed, funny, down-to-earth people that enjoyed what they did. What's wrong with flirting a bit and having a good time as well? That's how you should go about it.

Fact is, if you do flirt and act ****y & funny it will get her interested in YOU and when she's more interested in YOU she's more interested in what's being said and she'll remember it waaay better.

****y and Funny teacher that enjoys teaching and explaining = Good Teacher. Simple.