Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help! I am surrounded by AFC's! (field report)

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is 3:15 AM and I just returned from a club solo with very good results.

There is this Latin club I occasionally go to where If you like to dance salsa it is the definite place to be. Many Latin honeys all around and the pulsating beat of Latin music fills the air. Apart from the women, I like to go their to observe the experts dance Salsa.

I am learning and hopefully I will be very good Salsa dancer soon. If you are a good dancer, you are definitely in with the women!

Back to the main point of this thread. Well, it still amazes me that there are so many AFC's around exhibiting chumpish behavior in front of women. I was literally surrounded by them tonite. Soon after I entered the club I did the usual by surveilling my surroundings to get a good feel of the place and to check on possible prospects. Unfortunately, tonite was kind of bland with the men/women ratio more tilted to the mens' side. But, there were a couple of pretty hot women nontheless. The attractive ones seemed to have a line of men competing for their attention.

This one girl, tall, blond and quite attractive was with her friend. Like every 5 minutes a guy would approach to ask her to dance. As expected she shot them all down. Then, this one guy approached her and she finally ceded and danced with him. After about 10 minutes they returned and the poor chump immediately bought this girl a drink and was hanging around her like a fycking dingleberry. Of course she was enjoying the attention and the free drinks until she ditched the guy. I can see her and her friend laughing thinking that the guy was a real chump having bought her like 3 drinks and getting nothing in return. And to think that not too long ago I was the same guy, trying to buy the affections from a women I hardly knew.

Well, my trained eye zeroed in on this very cute Latina chick with her less attractive friend;pretty face, slim body and a wonderful a$$. Just my type I thought. I caught her eyes meeting mine several times so I knew I was in. The problem was that there was this big chubby guy hanging around her and I knew he was not the b/f or hubby because she had this frustrated look on her face. Nonetheless, she seem top tolerate his presence and every 15 minutes he would offer to buy her a drink.

Then, my chance came when he left to dance with her friend. Without hesitation I approached and I immediately noticed how glad she was that I had spoken to her. She had a big smile on her face and she began to kino me. We danced one song before Mr. Dufus came back and tried to c0ck block me with the HB.

It was getting late and I told HB that I had to leave because I had to get up early the next day. She seemed disappointed and asked me to stay. I said no and then I took her by the hand and out of the club and into my car where we talked a little and exchanged numbers. I gave her a nice kiss on the mouth and told her I would call soon.

After tonite and seeing all those AFC's I have a much greater appreciation of just how far I have come in terms of my confidence with women and the difference it has made in my life in general thanks to this site.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is but one thing wrong here. Your attitude. You think you are something more than those sorry ass bastards who were trying to buy her attention?
Yep... it's sure a nice ego filler to be seeing someone failing. Yessiree. Fills that good old ego right to the fyckin brim.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature shapes us. There is no apology for that.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trajhenkhet
Nature shapes us. There is no apology for that.
Sure does... but we forget all about it, once we leave childhoos behind. What the guy wrote was society inflicted, not nature inflicted.