Help! hitting a low mental state!

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've readed all the importants posts in this board and yet, nothing change! I know the problems is my bads habits, fears, misconceptions of relationships, etc but I feel I have no desire to change myself! I am ****ing stuck in this situation!!! I see my life made of problems, not happiness. I got all the awnsers right before me but my mind is holding me back. I am not willing to do the efforts! I just don't want to fail cuz its hurts!!

Sometime, I can clean up those problems by reading encouragings threads and imagining them in my mind then I think of myself in those situation so I can feel better of myself. Or I can create something totally unrealistic! Just filling up my ego all the time! But in real life, it's all the same as before!
I AM LOST AND I NEED HELP! THING I WHAT TO DO OR GAIN, I'M JUST NOT WILLING TO DO THE EFFORT OF THEM

I had a Nervous Breakdown 45min ago but as I am here now, I could put myself together but I won't be able to do this all my life! IF SOMEONE HAVE PASSED ON THIS SITUATION OR KNOW THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!!!

Simeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
try the bootcamp, all youve gotta do for the first week is say hi to strangers walking down the street, then see how you go from there

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can talk to people no problem, but my discussions with them is meanless! I have nothing to discuss about! I have confident in nearly everything I do but dosen't have a need to use it!

Simeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, i dunno then, i'm the same to be honest but i thought i'd probly learn this when i get confident with the approches etc. 1 step at a time

Slam_Jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ATribeCalledDS
I can talk to people no problem, but my discussions with them is meanless! I have nothing to discuss about! I have confident in nearly everything I do but dosen't have a need to use it!
I'm having trouble in the motivation area too...there are too many times I fall back to being my lazy self.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll try to tackle this WTF.......

Ok man, things look tough right now and I'm sure it feels like you have 2 mountains to climb before you get to where you want to be, I've had a couple of panic attacks before and they definitly suck the big one.

But the thing that helped me control my thoughts was learning how to look at things logically. You need to sit down and concentrate on WHY it is you have no motivation to change? What bad habits have you developed that are stopping you from reaching your goals? Do have goals? If not then find them ASAP cus that is the most important part of being alive IMO. If you do have goals, are they over-ambitious or making you expect too much of yourself? Set a series of goals that are challenging but not overwhelming.

Another thing is you sound like you have alot of negative thoughts. That is the root of all anxiety my friend, and you deal with this way of thinking by QUESTIONING THEM. Are they realistic? I absolutely guaruntee you they are not realistic and if you spend enough time thinking about it you will eventually come to this conclusion. Or maybe you simply enjoying wallowing, hey, we're all guilty of this from time to time. It feels good to wallow. But you need to recognize the fact that you do these things. Be aware and think about what you're doing as you're doing it.

Basically what I'm saying is that you need to learn to think with logic rather than emotion. Fears are not based in logic that is why when you work on sorting through your head you encounter these negative ideas wrapped around emotion. You need to unwrap all that emotion and reveal the truth. As Chris Carter says, The Truth is Out There. So don't delay anymore, one day when they clouds part and you get out of this the first thing you will say to yourself is, "Why, oh why did I wait so long?"