Help Guys!

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started to get out of my shell and approach girls and im stuck. There's a girl in my class who I feel had been flirting with me so i "told" her to give me her number and handed her my notebook. She made a joke about writing it really big so that i coulndt lose it.

Anyways yesterday after class finished i stayed behind gettin my H.W. and she left. I called her and told her that we should hang out later, she said "cool, about what time?" i said about 7ish, she said "ok.....umm wait, no i cant i got class at 7. Anyways i'll call you later." I said ok and hung up.

She never called me yesterday, and today in class she again sat next to me and started talking like nothing happened. Towards the end of class i asked her how come she faked on me? She said "oh no, i just forgot i had class on mon. & Weds night" I just looked at her and grinned and said whatever and headed out.

My question is, do i give it one more try and ask her out or do i say fvck it and move on to the next? All of this is new to me so i'm not sure how to react. Please advice guys!

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
now i'm no DJ
but threads like this has popped up before, and ive come to know
if a girl flakes do'nt call her on it and act pouty
the fact that you grinned and walked out hopefully set across the image that you weren't hurt by her little shyte test

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaliffoo,

That wasn't a flake. A flake would be if she said 7 is perfect and then called you right before saying she couldn't make it.

I would of said "why don't you just skip class and actually have a good time?" hahaha even though she probably would say no. This is just away to get the ball out of her court, instead of saying okay to her calling you. You never want to get a girl off the phone saying "I'LL call you." You want to be in control. Once the convo is out of her court you say "I'll see you in class."

Now in your situation their is nothing to worry about because their was no flake. And don't think anymore into this. The only thing you hate about flaking and need to call out is if your time got disrespected in anyway which it didn't. So just ask her out again for next week.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd wouldn't worry too much about this one. I'd keep her in mind but I definatly wouldn't go through too much to get with her but If I saw her around, I'd give her the occaional whats up and shortened conversation followed by quick sudden exits.

If she thinks she's not all that high on your proirity list she'll be more apt to going after you. It works like that with alot of women...Or she could just forget about you all together. Either way I wouldn't put a ton of effort into this situation, I just don't see a this as to going all that far.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha Nice one. very nice.

didn't you get it? there are several posts like this in this discussion forum and all things advices are the same.

OK want to get her, start acting now. The Alpha way.

Flirt like hell.

good luck.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was being honest with you by the way it sounded ... It sounds to me like you have a good girl on your hands possibly, which is great.

Just watch and make sure she isn't actually an attention wh0re playing games in disguise. I'd call her on a night she doesn't have class or is generally free and see what will happen.

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
get in there

She was busy w/ class and she didnt call....who cares maybe she had to study, watch sex and the city, who knows?

It seems like you got the mack working alright, it sounds like youre in college man you dont have to hang out with her at 7 like theres a curfew or anything. Indirectly find out when she's free (meaning dont creepily ask her entire schedule and livelyhood so you can set a time) but use your discretion and ask her out on a thursday night or something (good going out night in school) and you should be able to rock it till the wheels fall off.

Keep your convos short, funny, and mysterious and youre in there with this one

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is minor **** she didn't do anything wrong.No need for that "whatever".

Try to make verbal plans when you're just gonna shoout the **** and not really go out.Phone stuff is more personal to them apparently.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't put yourself in the "waiting" situation.

1) You agreed to wait for her to call you back. When she says she'll call you later, just give her, "Nah, don't call later, I'll call you another time." Tell her you probably won't be able to answer later or something,. let her think you have something else lined up.

2) When you saw her the next day, you made a big deal out of the fact that she didn't call, which FURTHER indicates that you were WAITING for her to call.

Point is you're letting her know she can control your ups and downs by calling/not calling. Not sexy. Oh, and you can't expect chicks to call you back unless their interest level is DAMNED high.

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO...its funny to me how logical all the stuff you guys say is, but I dont see at first.

Squirrels -you're right, i shouldn't show signs of being controlled by her actions.

I have class with this chick 4 times a week and everytime she walks in she smiles at me and heads over to the seat next to mine, so i think her IL is high i just gotta work a little bit more.

thanks for the input guys!