"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

help friends

isai201

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
22
friends I come to tell you a story and I could use a good help

a year ago I had 3 dates with a woman and from that day I fell madly in love with her
I did not have a good game at that time so she got bored and I changed for something better after two weeks
it took me a lot to forget her but I made it
and after a year of having known the community pua she saw that my value increased so she went back to look

I was still in love with her so we talked for a while and we were given the opportunity to go out again
she said she hated not taking advantage of me in the moment and giving each other a chance again

I seriously thought about it until I saw that she behaved well on WhatsApp, finally I told her everything I felt for her and then we met

she went out with her friend
We greeted each other and then we specified that we would see each other after they ate

I arrived with two friends of mine to where SHE and her friend and we chatted a lot of fun

She had previously noticed that I had several partners so maybe that was why she looked for me again
maybe I wanted to have something that others also had

when we left we went through a group of men and he said openly that he liked another that he had just met in front of me and they exchanged numbers

later he did the same with other men

that seems a bit cruel on his part knowing that we had agreed that we were going to go out romantically and then have flirted with others

Then at the end we chatted and said that we had had a good time and he apologized for not having been what I expected

I do not know if she is being sincere or is playing with my feelings

help
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top